The Quality and Outcomes Framework - 2006-07 Exception Report
A key feature of the Quality and Outcomes Framework is the encouragement of appropriate and high quality clinical care for patients with chronic diseases. The availability of high level information on exception reporting enables an analysis of the indicators most likely to be subject to exception reporting.
It enables a description of the variations in exception reporting rates that are found between specific indicators, and between NHS organisational areas. Exception reporting information was available for the second time in 2006/07, enabling comparison with the previous year for the first time.
The Quality and Outcomes Framework was revised in 2006/07, and introduced additional clinical areas.
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0845 3006016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org