CCG Outcomes Indicators, England - August 2013 release
This release sees the publication of additional breakdowns of CCG Indicator 1.1 (NHS OF 1a) - Potential years of life lost (PYLL) from causes considered amenable to healthcare. Figures are presented broken down by Area Team and Condition. Due to the small numbers seen in some condition areas, figures have been pooled over a 3 year period, 2009-2011.
These figures will be made available on the HSCIC Indicator Portal on the 26th September 2013.
Related linksReturn to Find data
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0845 3006016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org