Clinical Commissioning Group Prescribing Data - April to June 2013
This release contains data for the quarter April to June 2013. Other quarters will be added subsequently. Data for April 2008 to March 2013 is available by Primary Care Trust (PCT).
The data is being made available via a tool called iView which will allow users to manipulate and extract data.
In line with the Making Public Data Public initiative, the data for April to June 2013 is also being made available as a comma separated variable (csv) file. The structure of the file is:
Area Team Code
Area Team Name
BNF section code
BNF section name
Net Ingredient Cost
Note that the file has column headings and that this is as extracted from ePACT (service provided by Prescription Services) and no changes have been made. It therefore differs from the iView product.
3 December 2014 - The HSCIC has amended the format of the data it provides in iView, please see the link to the Methodological Change Notice in the 'Related Links' section below. A csv file reflecting these changes is also available, in addition to the original csv file.
Related linksReturn to Find data
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com