Numbers of Patients Registered at a GP Practice - January 2014
Data is extracted as a quarterly snapshot in time from the GP Payments system maintained by the Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC). This release was extracted on 1 January 2014 so will be up to close of play on 31 December 2013.
At GP Practice, Clinical Commissioning Group, NHS England Area Team and NHS England Region levels data is released in 5-year age bands, split by gender and aggregated.
For the above reports the data for GP Practices with 100 or fewer registered patients has been suppressed due to possible identification of individuals when data is linked to other data sets.
Data for GP practices at Lower Super Output Area (LSOA) level is provided by gender but not by age bands so no suppression is required. Further information on LSOA is available via the link below.
Extracted from HSCIC maintained GP Payments system.
GP Practices are matched to Organisational Data Services reference data.
Related linksReturn to Find data
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com