Quarterly Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Data Set Reports, England - Final Q2 2013-14 summary statistics and related information, Experimental statistics
The Improving Access Psychological Therapies (IAPT) data set is a regular return of data generated by providers of IAPT services in the course of delivering these services to patients. The data also includes information from Independent Sector Organisations who are also providers of NHS IAPT services. The IAPT data set is received by the Health and Social Care Information Centre as record-level anonymised data from patient-administration systems.
Data quality and completeness
A data quality statement is produced for the Routine Quarterly Reports and can be found in the related links below.
A separate monthly publication comprises national and provider-level data quality measures of some key data items in the IAPT data set and the latest release can be accessed in the related links below.
Related linksReturn to Find data
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com