NHS Staff Earnings Estimates to December 2013 - Provisional statistics
This report, which is published every quarter, covers the period from 30 April 2008 through to 31 December 2013 and uses four main earnings measures.
As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. No refreshes of the provisional data will take place either as part of the regular publication process, or where minor enhancements to the methodology have an insignificant impact on the figures at a national level. However, the provisional status allows for this to occur if it is determined that a refresh of data is required subsequent to initial release. Where a refresh of data occurs, it will be clearly documented in the publications.
We welcome feedback on the methodology and tables within this publication. Please send your comments and suggestions, clearly stating ‘NHS Staff Earnings' as the subject heading through to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0845 300 6016.
- This is the sixth publication of a quarterly series using the new methodology for NHS Staff Earnings data in England for Hospital and Community Health Service (HCHS) staff (excluding primary care staff).
- Full time series of provisional and experimental statistics based on the new methodology.
- Our response to the consultation feedback is published.
- Graphing tool allowing users to interpret pay distributions by staff group and SHA (graphing tool is available on the website in Excel 2010 format, Excel 2003 versions are available on request.)
- Tables 2a-2d (Timeseries of Earnings measures by Staff Group) of this Publication are now published on a monthly basis in the months where no quarterly NHS Staff Earnings Publication is produced. This is to enable the data to be available on a more frequent and timely basis. These publications will be done on the same day as the Monthly workforce publication.
Related linksReturn to Find data
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0300 3035678 or email email@example.com