Clinical Commissioning Group Prescribing Data - October to December 2013
This release contains data for the quarters October to December 2013. Data for April 2008 to March 2013 is available by Primary Care Trust (PCT). The data is being made available via a tool called iView which will allow users to manipulate and extract data.
In line with the Making Public Data Public initiative, the data for October to December 2013 is also being made available as a comma separated variable (csv) file. The structure of the file is
Quarter CCG BNF Chapter BNF Section Items Actual Cost Net Ingredient Cost
Note that the column headings may differ from the iView files as this is an extract from ePACT (service provided by Prescription Services).
November 2014 - The HSCIC intends to make some adjustments to the CCG Prescribing data it releases. For further details, please see the link to the Methodological Change Notice in the 'Related Links' section below.
Related linksReturn to Find data
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0300 3035678 or email email@example.com