Quality Outcomes Framework, Recorded Dementia Diagnoses - 2013-14, Provisional statistics
This analysis looks at Quality Outcomes Framework (QOF) recorded dementia diagnoses for 2012-13 and 2013-14.
To support monitoring of progress towards the ambitions of the Dementia Challenge, Department of Health (DH) and NHS England requested that the HSCIC release the QOF dementia register data for 2013-14 early, ahead of the full publication of QOF Achievement, prevalence, and exceptions data scheduled for October 2014. Data for 2013-14 are provisional and will be updated in the full publication.
This is the first time that data such as this have been released early.
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0300 3035678 or email email@example.com
Help us shape the next version of the website
Your comments are important to us because we are always looking at ways to improve your experience. Please take a few minutes to complete the questions, and let us know your thoughts. Your answers will only be used to help us improve the website.