All consultations and surveys
Open consultations and surveys
On 4 June 2014 the HSCIC are launching a QOF publication consultation. We would like to ask for your help in shaping this publication for its release in October 2014.
Closing date: 08 August 2014
We are inviting a wide range of stakeholders to review and provide feedback on a draft code of practice on confidential information.
Closing date: 18 August 2014
The Standardisation Committee for Care Information (SCCI) has requested that the HSCIC investigate the demand for a national information standard to harmonise the structure of care plans across health and adult social care.
Closing date: 29 August 2014
This consultation invites responses on proposed changes to the data on written complaints collection and publication.
Closing date: 05 September 2014
Recently closed consultations and surveys
- Changes to the Adult Social Care Survey for 2014-15 onwards
- Survey of Carers In Households, England 2009-2010
- Consultation on changes to the Organisation Data Service files
- Consultation on changes to Quarterly Improving Access to Psychological Therapies reports
- Pathology consultations for suppliers and laboratory staff
- Consultation on General Pharmaceutical Services in England Publication
- Health Survey for England: User consultation
- The Health and Social Care Information Centre strategy: An invitation for comments and feedback
- Commissioning Data Sets and Moving on from SUS PbR
- Statistics Products Survey