Access and extract information to meet your own needs. Make selections, view comparisons, create tables and generate graphs.
What is NHS iView?
An online service that provides aggregated health and social care data to authorised users within the NHS. It has been designed for professionals working with health and social care data on a regular basis to give you flexible and timely access to secure data.
The service is free and allows you to:
- access information: choose to view a variety of different data
- build reports: cross reference, benchmark and make comparisons
- generate charts: customised reports in tables and graphs
- export data: copy to Excel to manipulate data your way
- save reports: store your favourite reports, views and graphs for future presentations and meetings.
The service currently includes data on the following areas:
- Workforce Annual Census
- Workforce Monthly data
- Estates & Facilities
- Social Care (NASCIS)
- PCT prescribing
- Dental Activity data
- National Kidney Care Audit (NKCA) - Patient transport
- Head & Neck Cancer Audit
- National Bowel Cancer Audit
- Population, Statistics and Demography
Have a look at our interactive demo [826kb].
Start using iView
Becoming a user is quick and easy, but there are restrictions on who can access some of the data.
Go to https://iview.ic.nhs.uk and select 'sign in' to be taken to the registration screen. If you would like to try NHS iView before you register, select 'Demonstration' from the left hand menu.
Contact us for help accessing the Service.