30 June 2016More than a million alcohol-related hospital admissions in 2014-1530 June 2016
27 June 2016Hospital acquired foot ulcers reduced by 50 per cent since diabetes inpatient audit launched27 June 2016 · Clinical audit shows a significant fall in foot ulcers but few changes in other patient harms and a continuing lack of specialist staff in many hospitals
16 June 2016Proportion of women giving birth recorded as smokers falls to lowest level since series began in 2006/0716 June 2016: New figures published today show the national annual percentage of women recorded as smokers at the time of giving birth has fallen below the national target.
02 June 2016Hospital or home? Report sheds light on number of people with learning disabilities receiving inpatient care2 June 2016: A report published today provides an overview of the number of people with learning disabilities and/or autism receiving inpatient care in hospital.
08 June 2016HSCIC public board meeting: 8th June 2016The HSCIC is holding a public board meeting on the 8th June 2016 HSCIC Public Board meetings are held regularly. This means members of the public are welcome to attend and observe the meetings. Members of the public wishing to attend the meetings can find copies of the agenda and other papers on our website five days before the date of the Board meeting. This meeting will take place at; HSCIC Leeds Head Office, 1, Trevelyan Square Boar Lane, Leeds, LS1 6AE
Resources for journalists
Consultations and surveys
- Consultation on the Hospital Episode Statistics Privacy Impact Assessment Report
- Consultation on changes to HSCIC Statistics 2016/17 - 2018/19: Now Closed
- User requirements for the Library of Quality Assured Indicators
- Consultation on Adult Mental Health Statistics
- Consultation on draft code of practice on confidential information
- Consultation on DoLS output
- All consultations and surveys