Clinical Dental Report, England and Wales - 2009-10, Experimental Statistics
Publication date: December 07, 2010Return to Find data
This experimental report shows NHS clinical dental activity in England and Wales at the national level, for 2008/09 and 2009/10, up to and including 31 March 2010.
- In 2009/10, 44.1 per cent of adult Courses of Treatment (CoTs) included a scale and polish, equating to 12.0 million CoTs.
- 7.5 million of these were carried out within a band 1 CoT.
- Over 3.7 million band 2 CoTs included a scale and polish.
- In 2009/10, 31.5 per cent of adult Courses of Treatment (CoTs) included a scale and polish, equating to 530 thousand CoTs.
- 320 thousand of these were carried out within a band 1 CoT.
- Nearly 180 thousand band 2 CoTs included a scale and polish.
Date Range: April 01, 2008 to March 31, 2010
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- My IC
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS iView
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0845 3006016 or email email@example.com