NHS Dental Statistics for England, Quarter 1, 30 June 2009
This report considers NHS provisional dental activity in England under the contractual arrangements which came into effect on 1 April 2006. The latest activity information relates to the first quarter of 2009/10, up to and including 30 June 2009.
- On the first quarter of 2009/10, there were provisionally 9.5 million Courses of Treatment (CoTs) delivered in England, an increase of 0.2 millions (1.6 per cent) on the final figure for the first quarter of 2008/09.
- This equates to 20.5 million Units of Dental Activity (UDAs), a 3.2 per cent increase (0.6 million) on the final figures for the first quarter of 2008/09.
- 54.2 per cent of the population (27.9 million) saw an NHS dentist in the 24 month period ending 30 September 2009, a 0.4 percentage point increase compared to the 24 month period ending 30 June 2009.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- My IC
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS iView
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0845 3006016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org