NHS Dental Statistics for England - 2011-12, First quarterly report
This quarterly report brings together information on NHS dental activity in England up to Q1 2011/12 and information on the number of patients seen by an NHS dentist, up to the second quarter of 2011/12.
- A total of 29.3 million patients were seen in the 24 month period ending September 2011, an increase of 1.1 million on the March 2006 baseline.
- The 7.8 million child patients seen in the same period is 10 thousand (0.1 per cent) below the March 2006 baseline, this figure has increased in each quarter since June 2008.
- There were an estimated 9.8 million Courses of Treatment (CoTs) in Q1 2011/12, an increase of 40 thousand (0.4 per cent) on Q1 2010/11. CoTs rose for each treatment band except band 2 and other treatments in Q1 of 2011/12 compared to the corresponding quarter in 2010/11.
- The activity for Units of Dental Activity (UDAs) mirrors that of CoTs.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- My IC
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS iView
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0845 3006016 or email email@example.com