Quarterly Prescription Cost Analysis - England, April to June 2011
Quarterly Prescription Cost Analysis (PCA) provides details of the number of items and the net ingredient cost of all prescriptions dispensed in the community in England. The drugs dispensed are listed by British National Formulary (BNF) therapeutic class. This is the second quarterly publication and covers Quarter 2 (April to June) 2011.
- 235.5 million items dispensed
- These items had a combined net ingredient cost of £2,181.0 million
The quarterly data are provided in two formats:
- Downloadable spreadsheet: Excel 2003 or later version
- Comma Separated Value (CSV) format.
Annual PCA Information for previous years is available as follows:
- From 2004 to present: Prescription Cost Analysis on this website.
- For 1998 to 2003: Prescription Cost Analysis on the Department of Health website.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- My IC
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS iView
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0845 3006016 or email email@example.com