NHS Staff Earnings, Estimates - April-June 2009
Based upon payments to staff between April and June 2009 we present estimates of annual basic pay and total earnings for NHS staff groups (excluding GPs and high street dentists). We've taken pay data from all NHS organisations using the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) during the period. The methodology used to produce these estimates is available above.
- basic pay for all of the key non-medical staff groups rose by between 1.1 per cent and 2.9 per cent in the last quarter. This was expected as the annual Agenda for Change payband uplift was applied in April 2009.
- mean basic pay for Qualified Nurses rose 2.8 per cent in the last quarter from £28,200 to £29.000
- consultants on the new contract (95 per cent of all consultants), saw basic pay increase by 2.0 per cent over the last quarter from £89,100 to £90,900.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- My IC
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS iView
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0845 3006016 or email email@example.com