NHS Staff Earnings, Estimates - January-March 2010
Based upon payments to staff between January and March 2010 we present estimates of annual basic pay and total earnings for NHS staff groups (excluding GPs and high street dentists). We've taken pay data from all NHS organisations using the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) during the period. The methodology used to produce these estimates is available above.
- Basic pay for all of the key non-medical staff groups showed changes of between -1.1 per cent and +0.8 per cent in the last quarter. There were no pay awards in this period.
- Mean basic pay for Qualified Nurses was unchanged in the last quarter staying at £29,200.
- Consultants on the new contract (96 per cent of all consultants) saw basic pay fall by 0.3 per cent over the last quarter from £90,700 to £90,400. The latest estimate for Consultants' average total earnings on the new contract is £120,200, an increase of £1,000 (0.8 per cent) in the last year.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- My IC
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS iView
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0845 3006016 or email email@example.com