- Filtered by:
- Information type: → Official statistics ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) to May 2014.
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalent, r...
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 30 June 2014 and uses four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. No refresh...
This report details the investment in General Practice in the UK from 2009-10 to 2013-14. The report draws on information obtained from country level financial monitoring reports discussed and agreed by the Technical Steering Committee (TSC), whic...
Dental Earnings and Expenses, 2012-13, provides a detailed study of the earnings and expenses of full-time and part-time self-employed primary care dentists who carried out some NHS/Health Service work in England & Wales, Northern Ireland or Scotla...
The latest GP Earnings and Expenses enquiry provides a detailed study of the earnings and expenses for both full and part-time GPs working in the UK as either a contractor or salaried GP in 2012-13. Results are based on data from HM Revenue and Cu...
Dental Working Hours 2012-13 & 2013-14 provides information on dental working hours for 2012-13 and 2013-14 in England & Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland for primary care dentists who provided some NHS/Health Service treatment. Time-series compar...
The indicators aim to provide clear, comparative information for Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and Health and Wellbeing Boards (HWBs) about the quality of health services commissioned by CCGs and, as far as possible, the associated health outc...
The experimental figures presented in this annual report provide a picture of activity in Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) services and of the people that used them in 2013-14. The IAPT programme is designed to provide service...
This report presents the latest results and trends from the women's smoking status at time of delivery (SATOD) data collection in England. It includes new figures for the first quarter of 2014-15. The results provide a measure of the prevalence...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
Have your say on the HSCIC Publication Strategy - consultation open until 8 October.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0300 3035678 or email email@example.com