You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Information type: → Official statistics ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
This report, generated from Hospital Episode Statistics (HES) A&E data, sets out data coverage, data quality and performance information for the following five A&E indicators: • Left department before being seen for treatment rate • Re-attendance...
Provisional Monthly Hospital Episode Statistics for Admitted Patient Care, Outpatients and Accident and Emergency Data - April 2015Hospital Episodes Statistics (HES) is a data warehouse containing records of all patients admitted to NHS hospitals in England. It contains details of inpatient care, outpatient appointments and A&E attendance records. Hospital episode statistic...
This report contains results from an annual survey of secondary school pupils in England in years 7 to 11 (mostly aged 11 to 15). 6,173 pupils in 210 schools completed questionnaires in the autumn term of 2014. NatCen Social Research (NatCen) an...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalen...
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 30 April 2015 and use four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. N...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) between January and March 2015. This edition also contains an annual summary of sickness absence rates between 2009-10 and...
This statistical release makes available the most recent Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) final monthly data (April 2015) and the most recent quarterly data (Quarter 4 2014/15). This series replaces the previous Quarterly IAPT...
Please note: Following publication of this release, on 22nd July 2015 an issue was identified with the April Currency and Pricing file. Due to an error in our automated process, organisation names with commas were split across columns, resulting ...
HES-DID Data Linkage Report - Provisional Summary Statistics, April 2014 to February 2015 (Experimental Statistics)This is the latest statistical publication of linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and DID (Diagnostic Imaging Data set) data held by the Health and Social Care Information Centre. The HES-DID linkage provides the ability to undertake nati...
Provisional Monthly Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs) in England – April 2013 to March 2014, July 2015 releasePatients undergoing elective inpatient surgery for four common elective procedures (hip and knee replacement, varicose vein surgery and groin hernia surgery) funded by the English NHS are asked to complete questionnaires before and after their oper...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org