You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Information type: → Official statistics ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) July 2015.
Statistical change notice: Please note, next month’s publication, December 2015 (relating to September 2015 data) will be the last month that the Health Visitor Minimum Data Set (HVMDS) information will be published by the HSCIC. Users need to...
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 31 August 2015 and use four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. ...
Quality Outcomes Framework (QOF) Recorded Dementia Diagnoses - April 2015
This report summarises the key findings from the Government’s National Child Measurement Programme (NCMP) for England, 2014-15 school year. It provides high-level analysis of the prevalence of ‘underweight’, ‘healthy weight’, ‘overweight’, ‘obese’ ...
This quarterly report brings together information on NHS dental activity in England up to quarter 1 2015-16 and information on the number of patients seen by an NHS dentist, up to quarter 2 of 2015-16
This is a report on deliveries in English NHS hospitals. This annual publication covers the financial year ending March 2015. The data are taken from the Hospital Episodes Statistics (HES) data warehouse. HES contains records of all admissions, app...
This is a report on NHS-funded maternity services in England for April 2015. This is the first release from the new Maternity Services Data Set (MSDS) and will be published on a monthly basis. The MSDS is a patient-level data set that captures ...
This is a report on inpatient activity in English NHS hospitals and English NHS-commissioned activity in the independent sector. This annual publication covers the financial year ending March 2015. It contains final data and replaces the provisional ...
Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Statistics Monthly Report: Final August and Provisional SeptemberThis statistical release makes available the most recent Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Dataset (MHLDDS) final monthly data (August 2015). This publication presents a wide range of information about care delivered to users of NHS funded ...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com