You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Information type: → Official statistics ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
Learning Disability Services Monthly Statistics - Commissioner census (Assuring Transformation), April 2015, Experimental StatisticsThis statistical release makes available the most recent data relating to patients with learning disabilities receiving in-patient care commissioned in England. The release comprises: - Report which presents England level analysis of key measur...
Learning Disability Services Quarterly Statistics - England Commissioner Census (Assuring Transformation) – Quarter 4 2014/15, Experimental StatisticsThis statistical release relates to the position at the end of March for patients with learning disabilities receiving inpatient care commissioned by the NHS in England. The release comprises: This report; Reference data tables showing Englan...
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 28 February 2015 and use four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. No refr...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalen...
This quarterly report brings together information on NHS dental activity in England up to quarter 3 2014-15 and information on the number of patients seen by an NHS dentist, up to quarter 4 of 2014-15
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) January 2015.
Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Statistics Monthly Report: Final February and Provisional MarchThis statistical release makes available the most recent Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Dataset (MHLDDS) final monthly data (February 2015). This publication presents a wide range of information about care delivered to users of NHS funde...
This statistical release makes available the most recent Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) final monthly data (February 2015). This series replaces the previous Quarterly IAPT Reports, last published for the period Q3 2014-15 and...
NICE Technology Appraisals in the NHS in England, Innovation Scorecard - to September 2014, Experimental statisticsThe Innovation Scorecard aims to improve transparency within the NHS of what treatments recommended by NICE are available within Trusts and CCGs and at National and Area Team level. It is intended to support monitoring of compliance with NICE Technol...
The NHS Outcomes Framework indicators form part of the NHS Outcomes Framework. These indicators have been designed to provide national-level accountability for the outcomes the NHS delivers and drive transparency, quality improvement and outcome meas...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com