You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Information type: → Official statistics ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
HES-DID Data Linkage Report - Provisional Summary Statistics, April 2015-December 2015 (Experimental Statistics)This is the latest statistical publication of linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and DID (Diagnostic Imaging Dataset) data held by the Health and Social Care Information Centre. The HES-DID linkage provides the ability to undertake national (wi...
Aiming to improve the national diagnosis rate for dementia, this annual report on dementia diagnosis data supports the Prime Minister’s Dementia Challenge.
This statistical report presents a range of information on obesity, physical activity and diet, drawn together from a variety of sources. The topics covered include: Part 1: Overweight and obesity prevalence among adults and children Part 2: ...
Note: This publication contains some minor revisions for September 2010, 2011 and 2014. As a result there will be slight differences to figures published last month (30 March 2016). These figures reflect the changes and developments following our...
General and Personal Medical Services, England 2005-2015, as at 30 September, Provisional Experimental statisticsA detailed view of the General Practice workforce including GPs by type and practice staff. This was originally planned for publication on 30 March 2016 but was delayed due to operational reasons. Due to the change in data source these st...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) October 2015 to December 2015.
Provisional Monthly Hospital Episode Statistics for Admitted Patient Care, Outpatients and Accident and Emergency Data - April 2015 to February 2016Hospital Episodes Statistics (HES) is a data warehouse containing records of all patients admitted to NHS hospitals in England. It contains details of inpatient care, outpatient appointments and A&E attendance records. Hospital episode statist...
This report, generated from Hospital Episode Statistics (HES) A&E data, sets out data coverage, data quality and performance information for the following five A&E indicators: • Left department before being seen for treatment rate • Re-attendan...
This quarterly report presents provisional results from the monitoring of the NHS Stop Smoking Services in England during the period 1 April 2015 to 31 December 2015. It includes information on the number of people setting a quit date and the number ...
This release contains data for the quarter October to December 2015, by Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). Data for April 2013 to September 2015 is already available by CCG. Data for April 2008 to March 2013 is available by Primary Care Trust (PCT),...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org