You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Information type: → Other reports and statistics ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Care Trusts 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
Calculations to determine the level of seniority payment that individual GPs are entitled to each year.
A one-off piece of analysis undertaken to provide evidence on the potential link between deprivation and the ratio of GPs’ expenses to earnings in England to feed any reviews of the Carr-Hill funding formula
The GP Earnings and Expenses Enquiries (EEQs) provide a detailed study of the earnings and expenses of both contractor and salaried GPs in the UK. The reports are agreed by the Technical Steering Committee (TSC), which is chaired by the Health and So...
Links to participation rates in the 2012-2013 National Diabetes Audit (NDA) by CCG / LHB. The participation table shows the number and percentage of practices that submitted data to the 2012-2013 NDA by CCG / LHB. The participation map uses col...
This report details the new dispensing feescales for General Medical Service (GMS) contractors in England and Wales from 1 October 2014.
NHS Hospital and Community Health Service (HCHS) Workforce Statistics by Nationality - September 2013, Provisional statistics, Supplementary information fileThe following document contains information on nationalities of NHS Hospital and Community Health Service workforce as a snapshot as at September 2013. The figures are based on where nationality was known and were self-reported. The data include a ca...
Please note: An error was discovered within the published CCG level analysis spreadsheet (published 27th June 2014) which relates to the fourth bullet point within the key facts; the figure provided related to where the treatment took place and this ...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring, and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. This is the report published monthly.
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. To use the Tool: you must have Microsoft Excel 2007 or later and you must save the tool to your computer. To use...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring, and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care.
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org