- A&E 
- Abuse of vulnerable adults 
- Access to services 
- Accident and emergency services 
- Accidents 
- ACE inhibitors 
- Admitted Patient Care 
- Admitted patients 
- Admitting patients again 
- Adult placement 
- Ageing 
- Alcohol 
- Alcohol abuse 
- Alcohol dependency 
- Alcohol misuse 
- Alzheimer's 
- Ambulance journeys 
- Ambulance response rates 
- Ambulance staff 
- Angioplasty 
- Antenatal care 
- Antidepressants 
- Antidiabetic drugs 
- Appointment cancellation 
- Appointments 
- Approved mental health professionals 
- ASC-CAR 
- ASD 
- Assessments 
- Asthma 
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder 
- Autistic spectrum conditions 
- Avoidable death 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → A ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
This publication reports on NHS-funded maternity services in England for December 2015. This is the latest release from the new Maternity Services Data Set (MSDS) and will be published on a monthly basis. The MSDS is a patient-level data set that...
Note: This publication contains some minor revisions for September 2010, 2011 and 2014. As a result there will be slight differences to figures published last month (30 March 2016). These figures reflect the changes and developments following our...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) October 2015 to December 2015.
Provisional Monthly Hospital Episode Statistics for Admitted Patient Care, Outpatients and Accident and Emergency Data - April 2015 to February 2016Hospital Episodes Statistics (HES) is a data warehouse containing records of all patients admitted to NHS hospitals in England. It contains details of inpatient care, outpatient appointments and A&E attendance records. Hospital episode statist...
This report, generated from Hospital Episode Statistics (HES) A&E data, sets out data coverage, data quality and performance information for the following five A&E indicators: • Left department before being seen for treatment rate • Re-attendan...
This release contains data for the quarter October to December 2015, by Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). Data for April 2013 to September 2015 is already available by CCG. Data for April 2008 to March 2013 is available by Primary Care Trust (PCT),...
Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Report, January 2016 Final, February 2016 Primary and Quarter 3 2015/16This statistical release makes available the most recent Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) final monthly data (January 2016) and the most recent quarterly data (Quarter 3 2015/16). This series replaces the previous Quarterly IA...
Learning Disability Services Monthly Statistics - England Commissioner Census (Assuring Transformation) - March 2016, Experimental StatisticsThis statistical release makes available the most recent data relating to patients with learning disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorder receiving inpatient care commissioned in England. The release comprises: • Report which present...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring, and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. This is the report published monthly.
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. To use the Tool: you must have Microsoft Excel 2007 or later and you must save the tool to your computer. To us...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org