- A&E 
- Abuse of vulnerable adults 
- Access to services 
- Accident and emergency services 
- Accidents 
- ACE inhibitors 
- Admitted Patient Care 
- Admitted patients 
- Admitting patients again 
- Adult placement 
- Ageing 
- Alcohol 
- Alcohol abuse 
- Alcohol dependency 
- Alcohol misuse 
- Alzheimer's 
- Ambulance journeys 
- Ambulance response rates 
- Ambulance staff 
- Angioplasty 
- Antenatal care 
- Antidepressants 
- Antidiabetic drugs 
- Appointment cancellation 
- Appointments 
- Approved mental health professionals 
- ASC-CAR 
- ASD 
- Assessments 
- Asthma 
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder 
- Autistic spectrum conditions 
- Avoidable death 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → A ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
Monthly Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Data Quality Reports - Final May and provisional June 2014The Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) data set is a regular return of data generated by providers of NHS-commissioned IAPT services in England (including services provided by independent organisations). It was mandated as a monthly r...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalen...
Provisional Monthly Hospital Episode Statistics for Admitted Patient Care, Outpatients and Accident and Emergency Data - April 2014 to May 2014Hospital Episodes Statistics (HES) is a data warehouse containing records of all patients admitted to NHS hospitals in England. It contains details of inpatient care, outpatient appointments and A&E attendance records. Hospital episode statisti...
This report, generated from Hospital Episode Statistics (HES) A&E data, sets out data coverage, data quality and performance information for the following five A&E indicators: - Left department before being seen for treatment rate - Re-attendance...
The NHS Outcomes Framework indicators form part of the NHS Outcomes Framework. These indicators have been designed to provide national-level accountability for the outcomes the NHS delivers and drive transparency, quality improvement and outcome meas...
This report shows on prescribing trends for medicines prescribed in primary care in England for the treatment of diabetes for the period April 2005 to March 2014. This is the latest in a series of annual reports published by the Health and S...
This is the latest monthly (April 2014) statistical publication in relation to the linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and MHMDS (Mental Health Minimum Data Set) data. The two data sets have been linked using specific patient identifiers c...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring, and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. This is the report published monthly.
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. To use the Tool: you must have Microsoft Excel 2007 or later and you must save the tool to your computer. To ...
This bulletin contains information about the ambulance services provided by the National Health Service in England. The information is collected from individual ambulance trusts and shows volume of activity and performance levels against required s...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0845 3006016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org