- A&E 
- Abuse of vulnerable adults 
- Access to services 
- Accident and emergency services 
- Accidents 
- ACE inhibitors 
- Admitted Patient Care 
- Admitted patients 
- Admitting patients again 
- Adult placement 
- Ageing 
- Alcohol 
- Alcohol abuse 
- Alcohol dependency 
- Alcohol misuse 
- Alzheimer's 
- Ambulance journeys 
- Ambulance response rates 
- Ambulance staff 
- Angioplasty 
- Antenatal care 
- Antidepressants 
- Antidiabetic drugs 
- Appointment cancellation 
- Appointments 
- Approved mental health professionals 
- ASC-CAR 
- ASD 
- Assessments 
- Asthma 
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder 
- Autistic spectrum conditions 
- Avoidable death 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → A ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
HES-DID Data Linkage Report - Provisional Summary Statistics, April 2015-May 2015 (Experimental Statistics)This is the latest statistical publication of linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and DID (Diagnostic Imaging Data set) data held by the Health and Social Care Information Centre. The HES-DID linkage provides the ability to undertake national...
Patients undergoing elective inpatient surgery for four common elective procedures (hip and knee replacement, varicose vein surgery and groin hernia surgery) funded by the English NHS are asked to complete questionnaires before and after their operat...
Provisional Monthly Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs) in England - April 2014 to March 2015, October 2015 releasePatients undergoing elective inpatient surgery for four common elective procedures (hip and knee replacement, varicose vein surgery and groin hernia surgery) funded by the English NHS are asked to complete questionnaires before and after their operat...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. To use the Tool: you must have Microsoft Excel 2007 or later and you must save the tool to your computer. To us...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring, and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. This is the report published monthly.
The Personal Social Services Adult Social Care Survey (ASCS) is an annual survey for England that took place for the fifth time in 2014-15. The survey covers all service users aged 18 and over in receipt, at the point that data are extracted, of long...
This report provides the findings from the Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF) in England for the period 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2015. The ASCOF draws on data from a number of collections; details of these data sources and which measures t...
This is the latest monthly (June 2015) statistical publication in relation to the linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and MHLDDS (Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Data Set) data. The two data sets have been linked using specific patie...
This report, generated from Hospital Episode Statistics (HES) A&E data, sets out data coverage, data quality and performance information for the following five A&E indicators: • Left department before being seen for treatment rate • Re-at...
Provisional Monthly Hospital Episode Statistics for Admitted Patient Care, Outpatients and Accident and Emergency Data - April 2015 to June 2015Hospital Episodes Statistics (HES) is a data warehouse containing records of all patients admitted to NHS hospitals in England. It contains details of inpatient care, outpatient appointments and A&E attendance records. Hospital episode statist...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com