- A&E 
- Abuse of vulnerable adults 
- Access to services 
- Accident and emergency services 
- Accidents 
- ACE inhibitors 
- Admitted Patient Care 
- Admitted patients 
- Admitting patients again 
- Adult placement 
- Ageing 
- Alcohol 
- Alcohol abuse 
- Alcohol dependency 
- Alcohol misuse 
- Alzheimer's 
- Ambulance journeys 
- Ambulance response rates 
- Ambulance staff 
- Angioplasty 
- Antenatal care 
- Antidepressants 
- Antidiabetic drugs 
- Appointment cancellation 
- Appointments 
- Approved mental health professionals 
- ASC-CAR 
- ASD 
- Assessments 
- Asthma 
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder 
- Autistic spectrum conditions 
- Avoidable death 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → A ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
Quarterly Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Data Set Reports, England - Final Q2 2014-15 summary statistics and related information, Experimental statisticsThe Improving Access Psychological Therapies (IAPT) data set is a regular return of data generated by providers of IAPT services in the course of delivering these services to patients. The data also include information from Independent Sector Organis...
This report presents initial findings from the 2014 Learning Disability Census. Data were collected via the Health and Social Care (HSCIC) on behalf of the Department of Health, the Care Quality Commission, Public Health England and NHS England. Th...
Hospital Episodes Statistics (HES) is a data warehouse containing records of all patients admitted to NHS hospitals in England. It contains details of every hospital stay in English NHS Hospitals and English NHS commissioned activity in the independe...
For the 2013-14 financial year, Hospital Episode Statistics (HES) has collected over 100 million records detailing outpatient appointments by NHS hospitals in England or performed in the independent sector, and commissioned by the English NHS. HES...
For the 2013-14 financial year, Hospital Episode Statistics (HES) has collected records detailing episodes of admitted patient care delivered by NHS hospitals in England. These records include details of each delivery which takes place in an NHS hosp...
This is the annual publication of the Accident and Emergency (A&E) Attendance data within Hospital Episodes Statistics (HES). It covers the period April 2013 to March 2014 and draws on over 18 million detailed records of attendances at major A&E depa...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalen...
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 31 October 2014 and uses four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. No refres...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) between July and September 2014.
Monthly Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Data Quality Reports - Final October and provisional November 2014The Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) dataset is a regular return of data generated by providers of NHS-commissioned IAPT services in England (including services provided by independent organisations). It was mandated as a monthl...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0300 3035678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org