- A&E 
- Abuse of vulnerable adults 
- Access to services 
- Accident and emergency services 
- Accidents 
- ACE inhibitors 
- Admitted Patient Care 
- Admitted patients 
- Admitting patients again 
- Adult placement 
- Ageing 
- Alcohol 
- Alcohol abuse 
- Alcohol dependency 
- Alcohol misuse 
- Alzheimer's 
- Ambulance journeys 
- Ambulance response rates 
- Ambulance staff 
- Angioplasty 
- Antenatal care 
- Antidepressants 
- Antidiabetic drugs 
- Appointment cancellation 
- Appointments 
- Approved mental health professionals 
- ASC-CAR 
- ASD 
- Assessments 
- Asthma 
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder 
- Autistic spectrum conditions 
- Avoidable death 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → A ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) July 2015.
Statistical change notice: Please note, next month’s publication, December 2015 (relating to September 2015 data) will be the last month that the Health Visitor Minimum Data Set (HVMDS) information will be published by the HSCIC. Users need to...
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 31 August 2015 and use four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. ...
This summary provides information about the money spent on adult social care by the social services departments of Councils with Adult Social Services Responsibilities (CASSRs) in England. This report contains final data from 152 CASSRs and relates t...
This is a report on deliveries in English NHS hospitals. This annual publication covers the financial year ending March 2015. The data are taken from the Hospital Episodes Statistics (HES) data warehouse. HES contains records of all admissions, app...
This is a report on NHS-funded maternity services in England for April 2015. This is the first release from the new Maternity Services Data Set (MSDS) and will be published on a monthly basis. The MSDS is a patient-level data set that captures ...
This is a report on inpatient activity in English NHS hospitals and English NHS-commissioned activity in the independent sector. This annual publication covers the financial year ending March 2015. It contains final data and replaces the provisional ...
Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Report, August 2015 Final, September 2015 Primary and most recent Quarterly data (Quarter 1 2015/16)This statistical release makes available the most recent Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) final monthly data (August 2015) and the most recent quarterly data (Quarter 1 2015/16). This series replaces the previous Quarterly IAPT ...
This statistical release is the third annual report on the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) service, covering activity between 1 April 2014 and 31 March 2015. The information contained in this release is expected to be of use ...
Learning Disability Services Monthly Statistics - England Commissioner Census (Assuring Transformation) - October 2015, Experimental StatisticsThis statistical release makes available the most recent data relating to patients with learning disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorder receiving inpatient care commissioned in England. The release comprises: - Report which presents England lev...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com