You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → F ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
The Female Genital Mutilation Prevalence Dataset (ISB 1610) is a monthly return of data from acute hospital providers in England. It is an aggregated return of the incidence of FGM including women who have been previously identified and are currently...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) to July 2014.
The NHS Outcomes Framework indicators form part of the NHS Outcomes Framework. These indicators have been designed to provide national-level accountability for the outcomes the NHS delivers and drive transparency, quality improvement and outcome meas...
The Quality of Nationally Submitted Health and Social Care Data, England, Annual Report, 2014, Experimental StatisticsThis experimental statistical publication relates to the assessment and reporting of the quality of data received by the HSCIC from health and social care organisations. This is the third annual report on the quality of nationally submitted health ...
This annual report primarily presents information on Sexual and Reproductive Health services (family planning clinics and clinics run by voluntary organisations such as Brook) in England. It includes national and regional tables as well as tables by ...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) between April and June 2014.
This report details the new dispensing feescales for General Medical Service (GMS) contractors in England and Wales from 1 October 2014.
The information in this bulletin about immunisation statistics in England comes from Public Health England (PHE). Information on childhood immunisation coverage at ages 1, 2 and 5 years is collected through the Cover of Vaccination Evaluated Rapidly ...
This summary provides information about the money spent on adult social care by the social services departments of Councils with Adult Social Services Responsibilities (CASSRs) in England. It contains information taken from CASSR administrative syste...
** Note (25/11/14): Revised version of commentary released to correct minor typographical errors. No data was changed. The indicators aim to provide clear, comparative information for Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and Health and Wellbeing B...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0300 3035678 or email email@example.com