You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → F ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
Statistical change notice: Please note, next month’s publication, December 2015 (relating to September 2015 data) will be the last month that the Health Visitor Minimum Data Set (HVMDS) information will be published by the HSCIC. Users need to...
This is a report on deliveries in English NHS hospitals. This annual publication covers the financial year ending March 2015. The data are taken from the Hospital Episodes Statistics (HES) data warehouse. HES contains records of all admissions, app...
The NHS Outcomes Framework provides national level accountability for the outcomes the NHS delivers; it drives transparency, quality improvement and outcome measurement throughout the NHS. It also sets out the national outcome goals that the Secretar...
Statistical change notice : Please note, the Health Visitor Minimum Data Set (HVMDS) no longer collects the number of health visitors in training. These data were last collected for June 2015 and were published in September 2015. From the curren...
This publication covers activity taking place in the community at dedicated Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) services, including activity at non NHS service providers where available. SRH services include family planning services, community...
This is the data from the Estates Returns Information Collection (ERIC) which is a mandatory collection for all NHS Trusts including Ambulance Trusts. It collects information relating to the costs of providing and maintaining the NHS Estate includi...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalen...
The Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) Enhanced Dataset (SCCI 2026) is a repository for individual level data collected by healthcare providers in England, including acute hospital providers, mental health providers and GP practices.
The information in this bulletin about immunisation statistics in England comes from Public Health England (PHE). Information on childhood immunisation coverage at ages 1, 2 and 5 years is collected through the Cover of Vaccination Evaluated R...
The indicators aim to provide clear, comparative information for Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and Health and Wellbeing Boards (HWBs) about the quality of health services commissioned by CCGs and, as far as possible, the associated health outc...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org