- Malignant neoplasms 
- Management of general practices 
- Manic depression 
- Mastectomy 
- Maternal mortality 
- Maternity services 
- Measles 
- Memory services 
- MenC 
- Mental and behavioural disorders 
- Mental capacity 
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 
- Mental health 
- Mental Health Act 
- Mental Health Act 1983 
- Mental Health Act 2005 
- Mental health admissions 
- Mental health assessment 
- Mental health care 
- Mental health community activity 
- Mental Health Knowledge Schedule 
- Mental Health Minimum Dataset 
- Mental health services 
- Mental illness 
- Mental retardation 
- MHA 1983 
- MHMD 
- MHMDS 
- Midwifery 
- Midwives 
- MODY 
- Morbidity 
- Mortality 
- Mouth 
- Mumps 
- Myocardial ischaemia 
- Myocarditis 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → M ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
Patients undergoing elective inpatient surgery for four common elective procedures (hip and knee replacement, varicose vein surgery and groin hernia surgery) funded by the English NHS are asked to complete questionnaires before and after their operat...
Provisional Monthly Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs) in England - April 2014 to March 2015, October 2015 releasePatients undergoing elective inpatient surgery for four common elective procedures (hip and knee replacement, varicose vein surgery and groin hernia surgery) funded by the English NHS are asked to complete questionnaires before and after their operat...
This is the latest monthly (June 2015) statistical publication in relation to the linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and MHLDDS (Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Data Set) data. The two data sets have been linked using specific patie...
NICE Technology Appraisals in the NHS in England, Innovation Scorecard - to March 2015, Experimental statisticsThe objective of the Innovation Scorecard is to support appropriate access to NICE approved products (medicines, devices and diagnostics), by giving Health and Care commissioners and professionals information they can use to identify and act on unwar...
This official statistics report provides the findings from the Mental Capacity Act 2005, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) data collection for the period 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2015. It includes any application that was received and/or c...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalen...
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 30 June 2015 and use four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. No...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) May 2015.
The information in this bulletin about immunisation statistics in England comes from Public Health England (PHE). Information on childhood immunisation coverage at ages 1, 2 and 5 years is collected through the Cover of Vaccination Evaluated R...
The indicators aim to provide clear, comparative information for Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and Health and Wellbeing Boards (HWBs) about the quality of health services commissioned by CCGs and, as far as possible, the associated health outc...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org