- Malignant neoplasms 
- Management of general practices 
- Manic depression 
- Mastectomy 
- Maternal mortality 
- Maternity services 
- Measles 
- Memory services 
- MenC 
- Mental and behavioural disorders 
- Mental capacity 
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 
- Mental health 
- Mental Health Act 
- Mental Health Act 1983 
- Mental Health Act 2005 
- Mental health admissions 
- Mental health assessment 
- Mental health care 
- Mental health community activity 
- Mental Health Knowledge Schedule 
- Mental Health Minimum Dataset 
- Mental health services 
- Mental illness 
- Mental retardation 
- MHA 1983 
- MHMD 
- MHMDS 
- Midwifery 
- Midwives 
- MODY 
- Morbidity 
- Mortality 
- Mouth 
- Mumps 
- Myocardial ischaemia 
- Myocarditis 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → M ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
This is the latest monthly (March 2015) statistical publication in relation to the linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and MHLDDS (Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Data Set) data. The two data sets have been linked using specific pati...
This publication provides a compilation of information on young people living in England and gives a broad picture of their health, care and wellbeing.
The indicators aim to provide clear, comparative information for Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and Health and Wellbeing Boards (HWBs) about the quality of health services commissioned by CCGs and, as far as possible, the associated health ou...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) February 2015.
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 31 March 2015 and use four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. No ...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalen...
Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Statistics Monthly Report: Final March and Provisional AprilThis statistical release makes available the most recent Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Dataset (MHLDDS) final monthly data (March 2015). This publication presents a wide range of information about care delivered to users of NHS funded s...
This statistical release makes available the most recent Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) final monthly data (February 2015). This series replaces the previous Quarterly IAPT Reports, last published for the period Q3 2014-15 ...
Learning Disability Services Monthly Statistics - Commissioner Census (Assuring Transformation), May 2015, Experimental StatisticsThis statistical release makes available the most recent data relating to patients with learning disabilities receiving in-patient care commissioned in England. The release comprises: - Report which presents England level analysis of key measures...
This report presents the latest results and trends from the women's smoking status at time of delivery (SATOD) data collection in England. It includes new figures for the fourth quarter of 2014-15 as well as annual figures. The results provide a ...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org