- Malignant neoplasms 
- Management of general practices 
- Manic depression 
- Mastectomy 
- Maternal mortality 
- Maternity services 
- Measles 
- Memory services 
- MenC 
- Mental and behavioural disorders 
- Mental capacity 
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 
- Mental health 
- Mental Health Act 
- Mental Health Act 1983 
- Mental Health Act 2005 
- Mental health admissions 
- Mental health assessment 
- Mental health care 
- Mental health community activity 
- Mental Health Knowledge Schedule 
- Mental Health Minimum Dataset 
- Mental health services 
- Mental illness 
- Mental retardation 
- MHA 1983 
- MHMD 
- MHMDS 
- Midwifery 
- Midwives 
- MODY 
- Morbidity 
- Mortality 
- Mouth 
- Mumps 
- Myocardial ischaemia 
- Myocarditis 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → M ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
This statistical report presents a range of information on obesity, physical activity and diet, drawn together from a variety of sources. The topics covered include: Part 1: Overweight and obesity prevalence among adults and children Part 2: ...
Note: This publication contains some minor revisions for September 2010, 2011 and 2014. As a result there will be slight differences to figures published last month (30 March 2016). These figures reflect the changes and developments following our...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) October 2015 to December 2015.
Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Report, January 2016 Final, February 2016 Primary and Quarter 3 2015/16This statistical release makes available the most recent Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) final monthly data (January 2016) and the most recent quarterly data (Quarter 3 2015/16). This series replaces the previous Quarterly IA...
This is the first publication of patient opt-out information. A patient may opt out, or withdraw the decision to opt out of information that identifies them being shared outside of the HSCIC for purposes beyond their direct care. This publication rep...
This release presents experimental statistics from the Mental Health Services Data Set (MHSDS), using final submissions for January 2016 and provisional submissions for February 2016. This is the second monthly release from the dataset, which ...
Learning Disability Services Monthly Statistics - England Commissioner Census (Assuring Transformation) - March 2016, Experimental StatisticsThis statistical release makes available the most recent data relating to patients with learning disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorder receiving inpatient care commissioned in England. The release comprises: • Report which present...
This publication reports on NHS-funded maternity services in England for November 2015. This is the latest release from the new Maternity Services Data Set (MSDS) and will be published on a monthly basis. The MSDS is a patient-level data set that c...
This release presents the first statistics from the Mental Health Services Data Set (MHSDS), using provisional submissions for January 2016. It comprises a small set of experimental analysis in support of the introduction of waiting time standards fo...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) November 2015.
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com