- Malignant neoplasms 
- Management of general practices 
- Manic depression 
- Mastectomy 
- Maternal mortality 
- Maternity services 
- Measles 
- Memory services 
- MenC 
- Mental and behavioural disorders 
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 
- Mental health 
- Mental Health Act 
- Mental Health Act 1983 
- Mental Health Act 2005 
- Mental health admissions 
- Mental health assessment 
- Mental health care 
- Mental health community activity 
- Mental Health Knowledge Schedule 
- Mental Health Minimum Dataset 
- Mental health services 
- Mental illness 
- MHA 1983 
- MHMD 
- MHMDS 
- Midwives 
- MODY 
- Morbidity 
- Mortality 
- Mouth 
- Mumps 
- Myocardial ischaemia 
- Myocarditis 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → M ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
The indicators aim to provide clear, comparative information for Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and Health and Wellbeing Boards (HWBs) about the quality of health services commissioned by CCGs and, as far as possible, the associated health outc...
The experimental figures presented in this annual report provide a picture of activity in Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) services and of the people that used them in 2013-14. The IAPT programme is designed to provide service...
This report contains information on the use of Guardianship under Section 7 and 37 of the Mental Health Act 1983, during the reporting period 1 April 2013 – 31 March 2014. It contains information on new, continuing and closed cases at national, reg...
This is the latest monthly (May 2014) statistical publication in relation to the linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and MHMDS (Mental Health Minimum Data Set) data. The two data sets have been linked using specific patient identifiers col...
This report provides the key findings from the Mental Capacity Act 2005, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) data collection for the period 1 April 2013 to 31 March 2014. A Deprivation of Liberty (DoL) refers to a restriction of an individual...
Monthly Mental Health Minimum Data Set (MHMDS) Reports, England - May 2014 summary statistics and related informationThis statistical release makes available the most recent Monthly Mental Health Minimum Data Set (MHMDS): May 2014 (final data) and June 2014 (provisional data). Further analysis to support currencies and payment in adult and older people's mental...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalen...
The NHS Outcomes Framework indicators form part of the NHS Outcomes Framework. These indicators have been designed to provide national-level accountability for the outcomes the NHS delivers and drive transparency, quality improvement and outcome meas...
This report shows on prescribing trends for medicines prescribed in primary care in England for the treatment of diabetes for the period April 2005 to March 2014. This is the latest in a series of annual reports published by the Health and S...
This is the latest monthly (April 2014) statistical publication in relation to the linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and MHMDS (Mental Health Minimum Data Set) data. The two data sets have been linked using specific patient identifiers c...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0300 3035678 or email email@example.com