- Malignant neoplasms 
- Management of general practices 
- Manic depression 
- Mastectomy 
- Maternal mortality 
- Maternity services 
- Measles 
- Memory services 
- MenC 
- Mental and behavioural disorders 
- Mental capacity 
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 
- Mental health 
- Mental Health Act 
- Mental Health Act 1983 
- Mental Health Act 2005 
- Mental health admissions 
- Mental health assessment 
- Mental health care 
- Mental health community activity 
- Mental Health Knowledge Schedule 
- Mental Health Minimum Dataset 
- Mental health services 
- Mental illness 
- Mental retardation 
- MHA 1983 
- MHMD 
- MHMDS 
- Midwives 
- MODY 
- Morbidity 
- Mortality 
- Mouth 
- Mumps 
- Myocardial ischaemia 
- Myocarditis 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → M ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
This statistical report presents a range of information on obesity, physical activity and diet, drawn together from a variety of sources. The topics covered include: - Overweight and obesity prevalence among adults and children - Physical activity...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalent, r...
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 30 November 2014 and use four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. No refres...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) to October 2014.
Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Statistics Monthly Report: Final November and Provisional DecemberThis statistical release makes available the most recent Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Dataset (MHLDDS) final monthly data (November 2014). This publication presents a wide range of information about care delivered to users of NHS funde...
The NHS Outcomes Framework indicators form part of the NHS Outcomes Framework. These indicators have been designed to provide national-level accountability for the outcomes the NHS delivers and drive transparency, quality improvement and outcome meas...
Women between the ages of 50 and 70 are invited for regular breast screening (every three years) under a national programme. Screening is intended to reduce mortality by detecting breast cancer at an early stage when there is a better chance of succe...
This is the latest monthly (October 2014) statistical publication in relation to the linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and MHLDDS (Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Data Set) data. The two data sets have been linked using specific pati...
Since 2009, care homes and hospitals have had to seek authorisation from their Local Authority if they need to deprive an individual who lacks capacity of their liberty as part of their care and/or treatment. The Health and Social Care Information Ce...
This report presents initial findings from the 2014 Learning Disability Census. Data were collected via the Health and Social Care (HSCIC) on behalf of the Department of Health, the Care Quality Commission, Public Health England and NHS England. Th...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0300 3035678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org