- National Child Measurement Programme 
- Neck and head cancer 
- Neck and head neoplasm 
- Nephrologists 
- Neurological function impairment 
- NHS staff 
- NHS staff earnings 
- NHS Stop Smoking Services 
- Nicotine addiction 
- Nicotine replacement therapy 
- NMDS-SC 
- Non-medical staff 
- Non-urgent journeys 
- Nursing home 
- Nutrition 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → N ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
The NHS Outcomes Framework indicators form part of the NHS Outcomes Framework. These indicators have been designed to provide national-level accountability for the outcomes the NHS delivers and drive transparency, quality improvement and outcome meas...
The General Pharmaceutical Services in England: 2004-05 to 2013-14 report shows information about community pharmacy contractors (community pharmacies) and appliance contractors in England, and the NHS services they provided, between 2004-05 and 2013...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. To use the Tool: you must have Microsoft Excel 2007 or later and you must save the tool to your computer. To use th...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring, and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. This is the report published monthly.
This report compares expenditure between primary and secondary care in total and for medicines positively appraised by NICE. On 14 November 2014 , an additional Excel file was made available, containing the underlying data from all the Tables and ...
This quarterly report presents provisional results from the monitoring of the NHS Stop Smoking Services in England during the period 1 April 2014 to 30 June 2014. It includes information on the number of people setting a quit date and the number who ...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalen...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) between April and June 2014.
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 31 July 2014 and uses four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. No ref...
Data are extracted as a quarterly snapshot in time from the GP Payments system maintained by the Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC). This release was extracted on 1 October 2014 so will be up to close of play on 30 September 2014. Comm...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0300 3035678 or email email@example.com