- National Child Measurement Programme 
- Neck and head cancer 
- Neck and head neoplasm 
- Nephrologists 
- Neurological function impairment 
- NHS staff 
- NHS staff earnings 
- NHS Stop Smoking Services 
- Nicotine addiction 
- Nicotine replacement therapy 
- NMDS-SC 
- Non-medical staff 
- Non-urgent journeys 
- Nursing home 
- Nutrition 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → N ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 30 September 2014 and uses four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. N...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) to August 2014.
The indicators aim to provide clear, comparative information for Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and Health and Wellbeing Boards (HWBs) about the quality of health services commissioned by CCGs and, as far as possible, the associated health outc...
The figures originally published on the 17th December 2014 relating to doctors in the NHS in England as at the 30 September 2014 were superseded by new figures published on the 22 December 2014 due to an over count of 134 in the headcount. This doe...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. To use the Tool: you must have Microsoft Excel 2007 or later and you must save the tool to your computer. To us...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring, and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. This is the report published monthly.
This release contains data for the quarter July to September 2014, by Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). Data for April 2013 to June 2014 is already available by CCG. Data for April 2008 to March 2013 is available by Primary Care Trust (PCT), see li...
Making clinical audit data transparent In his transparency and open data letter to Cabinet Ministers on 7 July 2011, the Prime Minister made a commitment to make clinical audit data available from the national audits within the National Clinical ...
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 31 August 2014 and uses four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. No refre...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalent, r...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0300 3035678 or email email@example.com