- National Child Measurement Programme 
- Neck and head cancer 
- Neck and head neoplasm 
- Nephritis 
- Nephrologists 
- Neurological function impairment 
- NHS staff 
- NHS staff earnings 
- NHS Stop Smoking Services 
- Nicotine addiction 
- Nicotine replacement therapy 
- NMDS-SC 
- Non-medical staff 
- Non-urgent journeys 
- Nursing home 
- Nutrition 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → N ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
This statistical report presents a range of information on obesity, physical activity and diet, drawn together from a variety of sources. The topics covered include: Part 1: Overweight and obesity prevalence among adults and children Part 2: ...
Note: This publication contains some minor revisions for September 2010, 2011 and 2014. As a result there will be slight differences to figures published last month (30 March 2016). These figures reflect the changes and developments following our...
General and Personal Medical Services, England 2005-2015, as at 30 September, Provisional Experimental statisticsA detailed view of the General Practice workforce including GPs by type and practice staff. This was originally planned for publication on 30 March 2016 but was delayed due to operational reasons. Due to the change in data source these st...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) October 2015 to December 2015.
This quarterly report presents provisional results from the monitoring of the NHS Stop Smoking Services in England during the period 1 April 2015 to 31 December 2015. It includes information on the number of people setting a quit date and the number ...
This release contains data for the quarter October to December 2015, by Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). Data for April 2013 to September 2015 is already available by CCG. Data for April 2008 to March 2013 is available by Primary Care Trust (PCT),...
PLEASE NOTE: The future of this publication is under review and we are consulting on proposals to stop producing this quarterly report. If you would like the report to continue, then please submit a response to the consultation, referring to Annex D....
This new quarterly collection (annual prior to 2015-16) is a count of written complaints made by (or on behalf of) patients. Data are collected via the KO41a and are for complaints about NHS Hospital and Community Health Services (HCHS) in Englan...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring, and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. This is the report published monthly.
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. To use the Tool: you must have Microsoft Excel 2007 or later and you must save the tool to your computer. To us...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com