- National Child Measurement Programme 
- Neck and head cancer 
- Neck and head neoplasm 
- Nephritis 
- Nephrologists 
- Neurological function impairment 
- NHS staff 
- NHS staff earnings 
- NHS Stop Smoking Services 
- Nicotine addiction 
- Nicotine replacement therapy 
- NMDS-SC 
- Non-medical staff 
- Non-urgent journeys 
- Nursing home 
- Nutrition 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → N ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
The National Diabetes Audit (NDA) continues to provide a comprehensive view of Diabetes Care in England and Wales and measures the effectiveness of diabetes healthcare against NICE Clinical Guidelines and NICE Quality Standards, in England and Wales....
This new quarterly collection (annual prior to 2015-16) is a count of written complaints made by (or on behalf of) patients. Data are collected via the KO41a and are for complaints about NHS Hospital and Community Health Services (HCHS) in England....
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalent,...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) July 2015 to September 2015.
Data are extracted as a quarterly snapshot in time from the GP Payments system maintained by the Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC). This release was extracted in January 2016 and is an accurate snapshot at close of play on 31 December...
This quarterly report presents provisional results from the monitoring of the NHS Stop Smoking Services in England during the period 1 April 2015 to 30 September 2015. It includes information on the number of people setting a quit date and the numb...
NICE Technology Appraisals in the NHS in England, Innovation Scorecard - to June 2015, Experimental statisticsThe objective of the Innovation Scorecard is to support appropriate access to NICE approved products (medicines, devices and diagnostics), by giving health and care commissioners and professionals information they can use to identify and act on unwar...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. To use the Tool: you must have Microsoft Excel 2007 or later and you must save the tool to your computer. To use th...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring, and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. This is the report published monthly.
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) August 2015.
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org