- National Child Measurement Programme 
- Neck and head cancer 
- Neck and head neoplasm 
- Nephritis 
- Nephrologists 
- Neurological function impairment 
- NHS staff 
- NHS staff earnings 
- NHS Stop Smoking Services 
- Nicotine addiction 
- Nicotine replacement therapy 
- NMDS-SC 
- Non-medical staff 
- Non-urgent journeys 
- Nursing home 
- Nutrition 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → N ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
NICE Technology Appraisals in the NHS in England, Innovation Scorecard - to March 2015, Experimental statisticsThe objective of the Innovation Scorecard is to support appropriate access to NICE approved products (medicines, devices and diagnostics), by giving Health and Care commissioners and professionals information they can use to identify and act on unwar...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalen...
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 30 June 2015 and use four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. No...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) May 2015.
The indicators aim to provide clear, comparative information for Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and Health and Wellbeing Boards (HWBs) about the quality of health services commissioned by CCGs and, as far as possible, the associated health outc...
NHS Continuing Healthcare Activity Statistics for England, Quarter 1 2015-16 Report, Experimental StatisticsNHS Continuing Healthcare Activity Statistics for England, Quarter 4 2014-15 Report, Experimental Statistics
This reports the NHS payments to General Practice in England by individual provider of general practice services and main payment category which includes Global Sum, the Minimum Practice Income Guarantee (MPIG), Balance of PMS expenditure, Quality Ou...
This report presents the latest results and trends from the women's smoking status at time of delivery (SATOD) data collection in England. It includes new figures for the first quarter of 2015-16. The results provide a measure of the prevalence o...
GP Earnings and Expenses 2013-14 provides a detailed study of the earnings and expenses for both full-time and part-time GPs working in the UK as either a contractor or salaried GP during the 2013-14 financial year. The findings in this report are b...
Dental Earnings and Expenses, 2013-14, provides a detailed study of the earnings and expenses of full-time and part-time self-employed primary care dentists who carried out some NHS/Health Service work in England & Wales, Northern Ireland or Scotland...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com