You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → Q ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
Statistical change notice: Please note, next month’s publication, December 2015 (relating to September 2015 data) will be the last month that the Health Visitor Minimum Data Set (HVMDS) information will be published by the HSCIC. Users need to...
Quality Outcomes Framework (QOF) Recorded Dementia Diagnoses - April 2015
Quality Outcomes Framework (QOF) Recorded Dementia Diagnoses - May 2015
Quality Outcomes Framework (QOF) Recorded Dementia Diagnoses - October 2015
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring, and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. This is the report published monthly.
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. To use the Tool: you must have Microsoft Excel 2007 or later and you must save the tool to your computer. To us...
Quality Outcomes Framework (QOF) Recorded Dementia Diagnoses - June 2015
This Quality and Outcomes Framework (QOF) publication provides data for the reporting year April 2014 to March 2015. Note 17/11/2015: Updates to the main report and excel spreadsheet entitled ‘QOF 2014-15: Exceptions at practice level, all doma...
Quality Outcomes Framework (QOF) Recorded Dementia Diagnoses - July 2015
Statistical change notice : Please note, the Health Visitor Minimum Data Set (HVMDS) no longer collects the number of health visitors in training. These data were last collected for June 2015 and were published in September 2015. From the curren...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com