- Radiotherapy 
- RAP 
- Re-admissions 
- Readmittance 
- Re-admittance 
- Recruitment 
- Rectal cancer 
- Referral to treatment 
- Referrals 
- Renal diseases 
- Renin angiotension system 
- Residential home 
- Residential placements 
- Respiratory system 
- Respiratory system cancer 
- Respiratory system disorders 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → R ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) July 2015.
The NHS Outcomes Framework provides national level accountability for the outcomes the NHS delivers; it drives transparency, quality improvement and outcome measurement throughout the NHS. It also sets out the national outcome goals that the Secretar...
This report provides the key findings from the Safeguarding Adults Return (SAR) data collection for the period 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2015. This report presents information about adults at risk for whom safeguarding referrals were opened during th...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) April 2015 to June 2015.
Data are extracted as a quarterly snapshot in time from the GP Payments system maintained by the Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC). This release was extracted on 1 Oct 2015 so will cover the time period 1 April 2015 up to close of pla...
In July 2015 the Secretary of State for Health, Jeremy Hunt, delivered a speech ‘Making healthcare more human-centred and not system-centred’ (link provided below). In this speech, he outlined his commitment to seven-day care and highlighted variatio...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) May 2015.
The information in this bulletin about immunisation statistics in England comes from Public Health England (PHE). Information on childhood immunisation coverage at ages 1, 2 and 5 years is collected through the Cover of Vaccination Evaluated R...
The indicators aim to provide clear, comparative information for Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and Health and Wellbeing Boards (HWBs) about the quality of health services commissioned by CCGs and, as far as possible, the associated health outc...
This is the tenth Annual Report from the National Head and Neck Cancer Audit. It describes a group of cancers (larynx, oral cavity, oropharynx, hypopharynx, nasopharynx, major salivary gland nose and sinuses and cancer of the bones of the jaw) that h...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org