- Radiotherapy 
- RAP 
- Re-admissions 
- Readmittance 
- Re-admittance 
- Recruitment 
- Rectal cancer 
- Referral to treatment 
- Referrals 
- Renal diseases 
- Renin angiotension system 
- Residential home 
- Residential placements 
- Respiratory system 
- Respiratory system cancer 
- Respiratory system disorders 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → R ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) April 2015.
The NHS Outcomes Framework provides national level accountability for the outcomes the NHS delivers; it drives transparency, quality improvement and outcome measurement throughout the NHS. It also sets out the national outcome goals that the Secret...
This is the first provisional experimental publication of NHS vacancy statistics created from administrative data related to published vacancy adverts obtained from NHS Jobs, the main recruitment website for the NHS. The statistics referred to in t...
This report shows prescribing trends for medicines prescribed in primary care in England for the treatment of diabetes for the period April 2005 to March 2015. This is the latest in a series of annual reports published by the Health and Social C...
Health and Wellbeing of 15 year olds in England: Smoking Prevalence - Findings from the What About YOUth? Survey 2014What About YOUth? 2014 (WAY 2014) is a newly-established survey designed to collect robust local authority (LA) level data on a range of health behaviours amongst 15 year-olds. Therefore, this is also the first report to be published from the survey,...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) between January and March 2015. This edition also contains an annual summary of sickness absence rates between 2009-10 and...
The indicators aim to provide clear, comparative information for Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and Health and Wellbeing Boards (HWBs) about the quality of health services commissioned by CCGs and, as far as possible, the associated health ou...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) February 2015.
This report presents provisional findings from the National Bowel Cancer Audit (NBOCA) 2015. The full report is due to be published in December 2015. The data is provisional and subject to change in the final report. This report covers English ...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) January 2015.
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org