- Safeguarding 
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults 
- Salary 
- Schizophrenia 
- Section 37 
- Section 7 
- Securing Better Mental Health for Older Adults 
- Seizure tendency 
- Self harm 
- Service access 
- Sexual health services 
- Sick days 
- Smear tests 
- Smoking 
- Smoking cessation 
- Smoking cessation services 
- Social care staff 
- Social care workforce 
- Special journeys 
- Speech and language therapy 
- Speech therapy 
- Spending 
- SSDA 702 
- SSDS001 
- Staff absence 
- Staffed home 
- Staffing 
- Standards of care 
- Stop-smoking medication 
- Stop-smoking services 
- Stress 
- Sudden arrhythmic death 
- Sudden arrhytmic death 
- Supervised Community Treatment 
- Surgical resection 
- Surgical voice restoration 
- Survey 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → S ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
This report presents the latest results and trends from the women's smoking status at time of delivery (SATOD) data collection in England. It includes new figures for the third quarter of 2013-14. The results provide a measure of the preval...
The National Diabetes Inpatient Audit (NaDIA) is commissioned by the Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP) and delivered by the Health and Social Care Information Centre, working with Diabetes UK. The National Diabetes Inpatient Audit is ...
This report contains information on staff employed (directly and indirectly) by adult social services departments in England as at September 2013. It will be of interest to central government (for policy development, monitoring and workforce planning...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information please read the "revisions and issues section" on page five of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, ful...
This report covers the period from 30 April 2008 through to 30 November 2013 and uses four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. No...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) to October 2013.
This report contains information on alerts and referrals to adult social care safeguarding teams in England derived from the Abuse of Vulnerable Adults (AVA) data collection for the period 2012-13. It presents a variety of information on aspects of...
Summary Hospital-level Mortality Indicator (SHMI) - Deaths associated with hospitalisation, England, July 2012 - June 2013, Experimental statisticsThis publication of the Summary Hospital-level Mortality Indicator (SHMI) relates to the reporting period July 2012 to June 2013. Further background information and supporting documents are available on the SHMI support and guidance page (li...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) between July and September 2013.
This report covers the period from 30 April 2008 through to 31 October 2013 and uses four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. No ...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0845 3006016 or email email@example.com