- Safeguarding 
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults 
- Salary 
- Schizophrenia 
- Section 37 
- Section 7 
- Securing Better Mental Health for Older Adults 
- Seizure tendency 
- Self harm 
- Service access 
- Sexual health services 
- Sick days 
- Smear tests 
- Smoking 
- Smoking cessation 
- Smoking cessation services 
- Social care staff 
- Social care workforce 
- Special journeys 
- Speech and language therapy 
- Speech therapy 
- Spending 
- SSDA 702 
- SSDS001 
- Staff absence 
- Staffed home 
- Staffing 
- Standards of care 
- Stop-smoking medication 
- Stop-smoking services 
- Stress 
- Sudden arrhythmic death 
- Sudden arrhytmic death 
- Supervised Community Treatment 
- Surgical resection 
- Surgical voice restoration 
- Survey 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → S ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
The first Mesothelioma Report of the National Lung Cancer Audit, is to summarise the key findings of the audit for patients who were first seen in secondary care for diagnosis and treatment of their mesothelioma between 2008 and 2012 inclusive.
This publication contains detailed statistics on adults and children registered, with councils with social services responsibilities in England, as being blind or partially sighted. The data are compiled from the triennial SSDA 902 return submitted b...
The NHS complaints procedure is the statutorily based mechanism for dealing with complaints about NHS care and treatment and all NHS organisations in England are required to operate the procedure. This annual collection is a count of written compla...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalen...
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 31 May 2014 and uses four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. No refr...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) to April 2014.
Figure 4.2 was replaced on 12 September 2014. The previous version had the bars for "NCT only" and "Varenicline only" swapped round. The text describing the figure was correct and has not been changed. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. ...
This report shows on prescribing trends for medicines prescribed in primary care in England for the treatment of diabetes for the period April 2005 to March 2014. This is the latest in a series of annual reports published by the Health and S...
Summary Hospital-level Mortality Indicator (SHMI) - Deaths associated with hospitalisation, England, January 2013 - December 2013This publication of the Summary Hospital-level Mortality Indicator (SHMI) relates to the reporting period January 2013 to December 2013. Further background information and supporting documents are available on the SHMI support and guidance page...
This report contains results from an annual survey of secondary school pupils in England in years 7 to 11 (mostly aged 11 to 15). 5,187 pupils in 174 schools completed questionnaires in the autumn term of 2013. NatCen Social Research (NatCen) and ...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0300 3035678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org