- Safeguarding 
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults 
- Salary 
- Section 37 
- Section 7 
- Securing Better Mental Health for Older Adults 
- Service access 
- Sexual health services 
- Sick days 
- Smear tests 
- Smoking 
- Smoking cessation 
- Smoking cessation services 
- Social care staff 
- Social care workforce 
- Socioeconomic determinants 
- Spending 
- SSDA 702 
- SSDS001 
- Staff absence 
- Staffed home 
- Staffing 
- Standards of care 
- Stop-smoking medication 
- Stop-smoking services 
- Sudden arrhythmic death 
- Supervised Community Treatment 
- Surgical resection 
- Surgical voice restoration 
- Survey 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → S ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
Note: This publication contains some minor revisions for September 2010, 2011 and 2014. As a result there will be slight differences to figures published last month (30 March 2016). These figures reflect the changes and developments following our...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) October 2015 to December 2015.
This quarterly report presents provisional results from the monitoring of the NHS Stop Smoking Services in England during the period 1 April 2015 to 31 December 2015. It includes information on the number of people setting a quit date and the number ...
This is the first publication of patient opt-out information. A patient may opt out, or withdraw the decision to opt out of information that identifies them being shared outside of the HSCIC for purposes beyond their direct care. This publication rep...
This new quarterly collection (annual prior to 2015-16) is a count of written complaints made by (or on behalf of) patients. Data are collected via the KO41a and are for complaints about NHS Hospital and Community Health Services (HCHS) in Englan...
HES-DID Data Linkage Report - Provisional Summary Statistics, April 2015-November 2015 (Experimental Statistics)This is the latest statistical publication of linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and DID (Diagnostic Imaging Dataset) data held by the Health and Social Care Information Centre. The HES-DID linkage provides the ability to undertake national (...
The National Diabetes Foot Care Audit (NDFA) is a continuous audit of diabetic foot disease in England and Wales. The audit enables all diabetes foot care services to measure their performance against NICE clinical guidelines and peer units, and to m...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) November 2015.
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 31 December 2015 and use four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. ...
Please note: These figures are the first NHS Hospital and Community Health Service (HCHS) workforce statistics to reflect the changes and developments following our recent consultation: Because of these changes the figures within this publication...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org