- Safeguarding 
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults 
- Salary 
- Schizophrenia 
- Section 37 
- Section 7 
- Securing Better Mental Health for Older Adults 
- Seizure tendency 
- Self harm 
- Service access 
- Sexual health services 
- Sick days 
- Smear tests 
- Smoking 
- Smoking cessation 
- Smoking cessation services 
- Social care staff 
- Social care workforce 
- Special journeys 
- Speech and language therapy 
- Speech therapy 
- Spending 
- SSDA 702 
- SSDS001 
- Staff absence 
- Staffed home 
- Staffing 
- Standards of care 
- Stop-smoking medication 
- Stop-smoking services 
- Stress 
- Sudden arrhythmic death 
- Sudden arrhytmic death 
- Supervised Community Treatment 
- Surgical resection 
- Surgical voice restoration 
- Survey 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → S ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
Summary Hospital-level Mortality Indicator (SHMI) - Deaths associated with hospitalisation, England, January 2013 - December 2013This publication of the Summary Hospital-level Mortality Indicator (SHMI) relates to the reporting period January 2013 to December 2013. Further background information and supporting documents are available on the SHMI support and guidance page...
This report contains results from an annual survey of secondary school pupils in England in years 7 to 11 (mostly aged 11 to 15). 5,187 pupils in 174 schools completed questionnaires in the autumn term of 2013. NatCen Social Research (NatCen) and ...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalen...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) between January and March 2014. This edition also contains an annual summary of sickness absence rates between 2009-10...
The National Head and Neck Cancer Audit 2013, Ninth Annual Report provides information that represents 7,817 cases of head and neck cancer from England and 541 cases from Wales. Therefore, this report represents a comprehensive overview of head and...
The Personal Social Services Adult Social Care Survey is an annual survey for England that took place for the fourth time in 2013-14. Service users were sent questionnaires, issued by Councils with Adult Social Services Responsibilities, in the perio...
On 31 March 2011, Transparency in outcomes: a framework for adult social care announced the first Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF), covering the year 2011-12. On 30 March 2012, the ASCOF for 2012-13 was published by the Department of Heal...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalent...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) to February 2014.
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) to January 2014.
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0845 3006016 or email email@example.com