- Safeguarding 
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults 
- Salary 
- Schizophrenia 
- Section 37 
- Section 7 
- Securing Better Mental Health for Older Adults 
- Seizure tendency 
- Self harm 
- Service access 
- Sexual health services 
- Sick days 
- Smear tests 
- Smoking 
- Smoking cessation 
- Smoking cessation services 
- Social care staff 
- Social care workforce 
- Socioeconomic determinants 
- Special journeys 
- Speech and language therapy 
- Speech therapy 
- Spending 
- SSDA 702 
- SSDS001 
- Staff absence 
- Staffed home 
- Staffing 
- Standards of care 
- Stop-smoking medication 
- Stop-smoking services 
- Stress 
- Sudden arrhythmic death 
- Sudden arrhytmic death 
- Supervised Community Treatment 
- Surgical resection 
- Surgical voice restoration 
- Survey 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → S ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
The NHS complaints procedure is the statutorily based mechanism for dealing with complaints about NHS care and treatment and all NHS organisations in England are required to operate the procedure. This annual collection is a count of written comp...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalen...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) April 2015.
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 31 May 2015 and use four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. No ...
HES: Deaths within 30 days of a hospital procedure or of an emergency admission to hospital, financial year 2012/13These mortality indicators provide information to help the National Health Service (NHS) monitor success in preventing potentially avoidable deaths following hospital treatment. The National Confidential Enquiry into Patient Outcome and Death (NCEP...
This annual report presents results from the monitoring of the NHS Stop Smoking Services (NHS SSS) in England during the period April 2014 to March 2015. The NHS Stop Smoking Services offer support to help people quit smoking. This can include intens...
This is the first provisional experimental publication of NHS vacancy statistics created from administrative data related to published vacancy adverts obtained from NHS Jobs, the main recruitment website for the NHS. The statistics referred to in t...
Patients undergoing elective inpatient surgery for four common elective procedures (hip and knee replacement, varicose vein surgery and groin hernia surgery) funded by the English NHS are asked to complete questionnaires before and after their oper...
Provisional Monthly Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs) in England - April 2014 to March 2015, August 2015 releasePatients undergoing elective inpatient surgery for four common elective procedures (hip and knee replacement, varicose vein surgery and groin hernia surgery) funded by the English NHS are asked to complete questionnaires before and after their oper...
This report shows prescribing trends for medicines prescribed in primary care in England for the treatment of diabetes for the period April 2005 to March 2015. This is the latest in a series of annual reports published by the Health and Social C...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com