- Safeguarding 
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults 
- Salary 
- Schizophrenia 
- Section 37 
- Section 7 
- Securing Better Mental Health for Older Adults 
- Seizure tendency 
- Self harm 
- Service access 
- Sexual health services 
- Sick days 
- Smear tests 
- Smoking 
- Smoking cessation 
- Smoking cessation services 
- Social care staff 
- Social care workforce 
- Socioeconomic determinants 
- Special journeys 
- Speech and language therapy 
- Speech therapy 
- Spending 
- SSDA 702 
- SSDS001 
- Staff absence 
- Staffed home 
- Staffing 
- Standards of care 
- Stop-smoking medication 
- Stop-smoking services 
- Stress 
- Sudden arrhythmic death 
- Sudden arrhytmic death 
- Supervised Community Treatment 
- Surgical resection 
- Surgical voice restoration 
- Survey 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → S ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
HES-DID Data Linkage Report - Provisional Summary Statistics, April 2015-May 2015 (Experimental Statistics)This is the latest statistical publication of linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and DID (Diagnostic Imaging Data set) data held by the Health and Social Care Information Centre. The HES-DID linkage provides the ability to undertake national...
Patients undergoing elective inpatient surgery for four common elective procedures (hip and knee replacement, varicose vein surgery and groin hernia surgery) funded by the English NHS are asked to complete questionnaires before and after their operat...
Provisional Monthly Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs) in England - April 2014 to March 2015, October 2015 releasePatients undergoing elective inpatient surgery for four common elective procedures (hip and knee replacement, varicose vein surgery and groin hernia surgery) funded by the English NHS are asked to complete questionnaires before and after their operat...
The Personal Social Services Adult Social Care Survey (ASCS) is an annual survey for England that took place for the fifth time in 2014-15. The survey covers all service users aged 18 and over in receipt, at the point that data are extracted, of long...
This report provides the findings from the Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF) in England for the period 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2015. The ASCOF draws on data from a number of collections; details of these data sources and which measures t...
This is a report on the social care activity of Councils with Adult Social Services Responsibilities (CASSRs) in England. It contains information taken from council administrative systems used to record the process of assessing eligibility to stat...
In July 2015 the Secretary of State for Health, Jeremy Hunt, delivered a speech ‘Making healthcare more human-centred and not system-centred’ (link provided below). In this speech, he outlined his commitment to seven-day care and highlighted variatio...
This official statistics report provides the findings from the Mental Capacity Act 2005, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) data collection for the period 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2015. It includes any application that was received and/or c...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalen...
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 30 June 2015 and use four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. No...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com