- Safeguarding 
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults 
- Salary 
- Section 37 
- Section 7 
- Securing Better Mental Health for Older Adults 
- Sexual health services 
- Sick days 
- Smear tests 
- Smoking 
- Smoking cessation 
- Smoking cessation services 
- Social care staff 
- Social care workforce 
- Socioeconomic determinants 
- Spending 
- SSDA 702 
- SSDS001 
- Staff absence 
- Staffed home 
- Staffing 
- Standards of care 
- Stop-smoking medication 
- Stop-smoking services 
- Sudden arrhythmic death 
- Supervised Community Treatment 
- Surgical resection 
- Surgical voice restoration 
- Survey 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → S ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) July 2015.
Statistical change notice: Please note, next month’s publication, December 2015 (relating to September 2015 data) will be the last month that the Health Visitor Minimum Data Set (HVMDS) information will be published by the HSCIC. Users need to...
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 31 August 2015 and use four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. ...
The General Pharmaceutical Services in England: 2005/06 to 2014/15 report shows information about community pharmacy contractors (community pharmacies) and appliance contractors in England, and the NHS services they provided, between 2005/06 and 20...
HES-DID Data Linkage Report - Provisional Summary Statistics, April 2015-June 2015 (Experimental Statistics)This is the latest statistical publication of linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and DID (Diagnostic Imaging Data set) data held by the Health and Social Care Information Centre. The HES-DID linkage provides the ability to undertake national...
This report presents information about the NHS Cervical Screening Programme in England in 2014-15 and includes data on the call and recall system, on screening samples examined by pathology laboratories and on referrals to colposcopy clinics.
3 November 2015: 14:00 – a missing CSV file that accompanies this publication was added to this webpage. This new quarterly collection (annual prior to 2015-16) is a count of written complaints made by (or on behalf of) patients. Data are col...
This report provides the key findings from the Safeguarding Adults Return (SAR) data collection for the period 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2015. This report presents information about adults at risk for whom safeguarding referrals were opened during th...
Summary Hospital-level Mortality Indicator (SHMI) - Deaths associated with hospitalisation, England, April 2014 - March 2015Update [19/11/15] Update to SHMI one page summary and quarterly report. The SHMI one page summary and quarterly report have been updated with details of a new known data quality issue. The notes section below has also been updated with further det...
This quarterly report presents provisional results from the monitoring of the NHS Stop Smoking Services in England during the period 1 April 2015 to 30 June 2015. It includes information on the number of people setting a quit date and the number who ...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org