- Safeguarding 
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults 
- Salary 
- Section 37 
- Section 7 
- Securing Better Mental Health for Older Adults 
- Sexual health services 
- Sick days 
- Smear tests 
- Smoking 
- Smoking cessation 
- Smoking cessation services 
- Social care staff 
- Social care workforce 
- Socioeconomic determinants 
- Spending 
- SSDA 702 
- SSDS001 
- Staff absence 
- Staffed home 
- Staffing 
- Standards of care 
- Stop-smoking medication 
- Stop-smoking services 
- Sudden arrhythmic death 
- Supervised Community Treatment 
- Surgical resection 
- Surgical voice restoration 
- Survey 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → S ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
HES-DID Data Linkage Report - Provisional Summary Statistics, April 2015-September 2015 (Experimental Statistics)This is the latest statistical publication of linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and DID (Diagnostic Imaging Data set) data held by the Health and Social Care Information Centre. The HES-DID linkage provides the ability to undertake nation...
In July 2015 the Secretary of State for Health, Jeremy Hunt, delivered a speech ‘Making healthcare more human-centred and not system-centred’ (link provided below). In this speech, he outlined his commitment to seven-day care and highlighted v...
This new quarterly collection (annual prior to 2015-16) is a count of written complaints made by (or on behalf of) patients. Data are collected via the KO41a and are for complaints about NHS Hospital and Community Health Services (HCHS) in England....
Summary Hospital-level Mortality Indicator (SHMI) - Deaths associated with hospitalisation, England, July 2014 - June 2015The Summary Hospital-level Mortality Indicator (SHMI) is the ratio between the actual number of patients who die following hospitalisation at the trust and the number that would be expected to die on the basis of average England figures, given the ch...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalent,...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) July 2015 to September 2015.
This quarterly report presents provisional results from the monitoring of the NHS Stop Smoking Services in England during the period 1 April 2015 to 30 September 2015. It includes information on the number of people setting a quit date and the numb...
HES-DID Data Linkage Report - Provisional Summary Statistics, April 2015-August 2015 (Experimental Statistics)This is the latest statistical publication of linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and DID (Diagnostic Imaging Data set) data held by the Health and Social Care Information Centre. The HES-DID linkage provides the ability to undertake national...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) August 2015.
The indicators aim to provide clear, comparative information for Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and Health and Wellbeing Boards (HWBs) about the quality of health services commissioned by CCGs and, as far as possible, the associated health outc...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com