You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → W ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalen...
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 30 June 2015 and use four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. No...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) May 2015.
The information in this bulletin about immunisation statistics in England comes from Public Health England (PHE). Information on childhood immunisation coverage at ages 1, 2 and 5 years is collected through the Cover of Vaccination Evaluated R...
Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Report, June 2015 Final, July 2015 Primary and most recent Quarterly data (Quarter 4 2014/15)This statistical release makes available the most recent Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) final monthly data (June 2015) and the most recent quarterly data (Quarter 4 2014/15). This series replaces the previous Quarterly IAPT ...
GP Earnings and Expenses 2013-14 provides a detailed study of the earnings and expenses for both full-time and part-time GPs working in the UK as either a contractor or salaried GP during the 2013-14 financial year. The findings in this report are b...
Dental Earnings and Expenses, 2013-14, provides a detailed study of the earnings and expenses of full-time and part-time self-employed primary care dentists who carried out some NHS/Health Service work in England & Wales, Northern Ireland or Scotland...
A national summary of results for those parts of the Healthcare workforce that are currently collected within the workforce Minimum Dataset (wMDS) as at 31 March 2015, giving national level statistics for each area covering Hospital and Community Ser...
Dental Working Hours, 2012/13 and 2013/14 Motivation Analysis provides information on the motivation and morale of primary care dentists in England & Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland in 2013/14. This is the third release in the Dental Work...
October 02 2015: The findings from an investigation into the data used to produce the KO41b Family Health Services (GP including dental) (FHS) shows that:- Some practices have provided data against Subject areas but not for Service areas and S...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org