You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → W ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
A national summary of results for those parts of the Healthcare workforce that are currently collected within the workforce Minimum Dataset (wMDS) as at 31 March 2015, giving national level statistics for each area covering Hospital and Community Ser...
Dental Working Hours, 2012/13 and 2013/14 Motivation Analysis provides information on the motivation and morale of primary care dentists in England & Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland in 2013/14. This is the third release in the Dental Work...
The NHS complaints procedure is the statutorily based mechanism for dealing with complaints about NHS care and treatment and all NHS organisations in England are required to operate the procedure. This annual collection is a count of written comp...
Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Report, May 2015 Final, June 2015 Primary and most recent Quarterly data (Quarter 4 2014/15)This statistical release makes available the most recent Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) final monthly data (May 2015) and the most recent quarterly data (Quarter 4 2014/15). This series replaces the previous Quarterly IAPT R...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalen...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) April 2015.
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 31 May 2015 and use four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. No ...
This is the first provisional experimental publication of NHS vacancy statistics created from administrative data related to published vacancy adverts obtained from NHS Jobs, the main recruitment website for the NHS. The statistics referred to in t...
Health and Wellbeing of 15 year olds in England: Smoking Prevalence - Findings from the What About YOUth? Survey 2014What About YOUth? 2014 (WAY 2014) is a newly-established survey designed to collect robust local authority (LA) level data on a range of health behaviours amongst 15 year-olds. Therefore, this is also the first report to be published from the survey,...
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 30 April 2015 and use four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. N...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org