You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Keyword: → W ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) July 2015.
Statistical change notice: Please note, next month’s publication, December 2015 (relating to September 2015 data) will be the last month that the Health Visitor Minimum Data Set (HVMDS) information will be published by the HSCIC. Users need to...
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 31 August 2015 and use four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. ...
Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Report, August 2015 Final, September 2015 Primary and most recent Quarterly data (Quarter 1 2015/16)This statistical release makes available the most recent Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) final monthly data (August 2015) and the most recent quarterly data (Quarter 1 2015/16). This series replaces the previous Quarterly IAPT ...
3 November 2015: 14:00 – a missing CSV file that accompanies this publication was added to this webpage. This new quarterly collection (annual prior to 2015-16) is a count of written complaints made by (or on behalf of) patients. Data are col...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) April 2015 to June 2015.
Statistical change notice : Please note, the Health Visitor Minimum Data Set (HVMDS) no longer collects the number of health visitors in training. These data were last collected for June 2015 and were published in September 2015. From the curren...
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 31 July 2015 and use four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. No...
Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Report, July 2015 Final, August 2015 Primary and Quarter 1 2015/1624 November 2015 - Please note that there has been a minor correction to the "IAPT Monthly DQ Report July Final Data" file; the provider code 'RVRD7' has been changed to 'RWRD7' in the 'Supplementary information about data quality' section. This ...
Users need to be aware of intended changes to the presentation of these statistics. For further information, please read the "revisions and issues section" of this month's bulletin. Provisional monthly figures for headcount, full-time equivalen...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com