National Diabetes Audit - 2011-2012, Audit participation: Primary Care
Links to participation rates in the 2011-2012 National Diabetes Audit (NDA) by PCT / LHB.
The participation table shows the number and percentage of practices that submitted data to the 2011-2012 NDA by PCT / LHB. The table also compares these participation rates against 2010-2011 participation rates.
The participation map uses colour coding to show the PCT / LHB participation rates for the 2011-2012 NDA:
50 - <90%
90 - 100%
PCT / LHB Participation in 2011-12 National Diabetes Audit.
Related linksReturn to Public health
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org