National Diabetes Audit - 2011-2012, Audit participation: Primary Care
Links to participation rates in the 2011-2012 National Diabetes Audit (NDA) by PCT / LHB.
The participation table shows the number and percentage of practices that submitted data to the 2011-2012 NDA by PCT / LHB. The table also compares these participation rates against 2010-2011 participation rates.
The participation map uses colour coding to show the PCT / LHB participation rates for the 2011-2012 NDA:
50 - <90%
90 - 100%
PCT / LHB Participation in 2011-12 National Diabetes Audit.
Related linksReturn to Public health
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
Have your say on the HSCIC Publication Strategy - consultation open until 8 October.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0300 3035678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org