Numbers of Patients Registered at a GP Practice - April 2013
Data is released at GP Practice and also aggregated to Clinical Commissioning Group, NHS England Area Team and NHS England Region. It is released in 5-year age bands and split by gender.
GP Practices with 100 or fewer registered patients have been suppressed due to possible identification of individuals when data is linked to other data sets.
Data is extracted as a quarterly snapshot in time from the GP Payments system maintained by the Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC).
Extracted from HSCIC maintained GP Payments system.
GP Practices are matched to Organisational Data Services reference data.
12W is associated to GP Practice Code Y03438 which is not a CCG but a Hub.
Due to planned maintenance at our data centre there may be intermittent website outages between 08:00 and 22:00 on the weekend of 25 and 26 April 2015. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via