Numbers of Patients Registered at a GP Practice - July 2013
Data is released at GP Practice and also aggregated to Clinical Commissioning Group, NHS England Area Team and NHS England Region. It is released in 5-year age bands and split by gender.
GP Practices with 100 or fewer registered patients have been suppressed due to possible identification of individuals when data is linked to other data sets.
Data is extracted as a quarterly snapshot in time from the GP Payments system maintained by the Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC).
Extracted from HSCIC maintained GP Payments system.
GP Practices are matched to Organisational Data Services reference data.
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0845 3006016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org