Health Survey for England - 2012, Early results [NS]
This brief report presents the proportion of adults aged 19 years and over who met the new guideline for aerobic activity in 2012, based on their self-reported leisure and occupational physical activity. It also provides a comparison with data from the Health Survey for England (HSE) 2008.
These results from the HSE 2012 are being published now as the first opportunity to assess population physical activity levels (including all domains of activity) in England in 2012.
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via