Dental Earnings and Expenses, England and Wales - Time series from 2006-07
The Dental Earnings and Expenses Enquiries (EEQs) provide a detailed study of the earnings and expenses of the self-employed earnings and expenses of primary care dentists who carried out some NHS work in England and Wales in the respective year. This Time-Series shows the results of the analyses since 2006-07, the introduction of the new dental contract.
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com