PROMs Data Archive - April 2009 to August 2010
This publication considers the change in patients' self-reported health status for the four common elective surgical procedures in the Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs) programme: groin hernia surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement and varicose vein surgery. The analysis includes pre-operative questionnaires that all English providers treating NHS patients have been asked to collect from patients who wish to participate and post-operative questionnaires returned by patients following their surgery. Not all patients undergoing the relevant operations returned questionnaires for a variety of reasons.
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via
Help us shape the next version of the website
Your comments are important to us because we are always looking at ways to improve your experience. Please take a few minutes to complete the questions, and let us know your thoughts. Your answers will only be used to help us improve the website.