PROMs Data Archive - April 2009 to August 2010
This publication considers the change in patients' self-reported health status for the four common elective surgical procedures in the Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs) programme: groin hernia surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement and varicose vein surgery. The analysis includes pre-operative questionnaires that all English providers treating NHS patients have been asked to collect from patients who wish to participate and post-operative questionnaires returned by patients following their surgery. Not all patients undergoing the relevant operations returned questionnaires for a variety of reasons.
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com