Patient Environment Action Team (PEAT) - England, 2012, Results
These are the 2012 results from the annual Patient Environment Action Team (PEAT) assessments undertaken by NHS and independent healthcare providers in respect of hospitals with 10 or more in-patient beds. This assessment focusses on the environment in which care is provided and the quality of non-clinical services such as food and privacy and dignity.
Related linksReturn to Find data
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0845 3006016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org