You have searched on everything in Catalogue
The information in this bulletin, about immunisation statistics in England, comes from: The Health Protection Agency (HPA) Centre for Infections (CfI) for information on: Childhood immunisation uptake at ages 1, 2 and 5 collected through the Cove...
This statistical bulletin presents a range of information on smoking, drawn together from a variety of sources. The topics covered include: hospital admissions and deaths attributable to smoking smoking among adults and school children smok...
This statistical bulletin presents a range of information on alcohol use and misuse; drawn together from a variety of sources. The topics covered include drinking among adults and school children, drinking in pregnancy, alcohol related crime, drink...
The information in this bulletin about the childhood immunisation programme in England is derived from the COVER (Cover of Vaccination Evaluated Rapidly) data collection undertaken by the Health Protection Agency (HPA), Centre for Infections (CfI), a...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com