- Illnesses and conditions
- Accidents and injuries 
- Cancer 
- Circulatory system diseases 
- Dental health 
- Digestive system diseases and disorders 
- Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic disorders 
- Genitourinary system diseases and disorders 
- Immune system disorders 
- Infectious diseases 
- Mental and behavioural disorders 
- Nervous system diseases and disorders 
- Respiratory system diseases and disorders 
- Sensory impairment 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Topic: → Illnesses and conditions ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
The indicators aim to provide clear, comparative information for Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and Health and Wellbeing Boards (HWBs) about the quality of health services commissioned by CCGs and, as far as possible, the associated health outc...
The experimental figures presented in this annual report provide a picture of activity in Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) services and of the people that used them in 2013-14. The IAPT programme is designed to provide service...
The first Mesothelioma Report of the National Lung Cancer Audit, is to summarise the key findings of the audit for patients who were first seen in secondary care for diagnosis and treatment of their mesothelioma between 2008 and 2012 inclusive.
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring, and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. This is the report published monthly.
This report contains information on the use of Guardianship under Section 7 and 37 of the Mental Health Act 1983, during the reporting period 1 April 2013 – 31 March 2014. It contains information on new, continuing and closed cases at national, reg...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. To use the Tool: you must have Microsoft Excel 2007 or later and you must save the tool to your computer. To ...
This is the latest monthly (May 2014) statistical publication in relation to the linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and MHMDS (Mental Health Minimum Data Set) data. The two data sets have been linked using specific patient identifiers col...
This report provides the key findings from the Mental Capacity Act 2005, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) data collection for the period 1 April 2013 to 31 March 2014. A Deprivation of Liberty (DoL) refers to a restriction of an individual...
This publication contains detailed statistics on adults and children registered, with councils with social services responsibilities in England, as being blind or partially sighted. The data are compiled from the triennial SSDA 902 return submitted b...
This annual report includes information on all patients that received NHS dental care in England for the 12-month period to 31 March 2014. Subjects covered include: dental activity, clinical treatment and dental workforce. Information on the number...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0300 3035678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org