- Illnesses and conditions
- Accidents and injuries 
- Cancer 
- Circulatory system diseases 
- Dental health 
- Digestive system diseases and disorders 
- Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic disorders 
- Genitourinary system diseases and disorders 
- Immune system disorders 
- Infectious diseases 
- Mental and behavioural disorders 
- Nervous system diseases and disorders 
- Respiratory system diseases and disorders 
- Sensory impairment 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Topic: → Illnesses and conditions ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
The National Diabetes Inpatient Audit (NaDIA) is commissioned by the Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP) and delivered by the Health and Social Care Information Centre, working with Diabetes UK. The National Diabetes Inpatient Audit is ...
HES: Deaths within 30 days of a hospital procedure or of an emergency admission to hospital - Financial year 2011-12These mortality indicators provide information to help the NHS monitor success in preventing potentially avoidable deaths following hospital treatment. The National Confidential Enquiry into Patient Outcome and Death (NCEPOD) have, over m...
The NHS Outcomes Framework indicators form part of the NHS Outcomes Framework. These indicators have been designed to provide national-level accountability for the outcomes the NHS delivers and drive transparency, quality improvement and outcome me...
Provisional Monthly Hospital Episode Statistics for Admitted Patient Care, Outpatients and Accident and Emergency Data - April 2013 to November 2013Hospital Episodes Statistics (HES) is a data warehouse containing records of all patients admitted to NHS hospitals in England. It contains details of inpatient care, outpatient appointments and A&E attendance records. The Kennedy report recommended ...
Making clinical audit data transparent In his transparency and open data letter to Cabinet Ministers on 7 July 2011, the Prime Minister restated the commitment to make clinical audit data available from the national audits within the National Clin...
This is the latest monthly (October 2013) statistical publication in relation to the linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and MHMDS (Mental Health Minimum Dataset) data. The two data sets have been linked using specific patient identifiers...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. To use the Tool: you must have Microsoft Excel 2007 or later and you must save the tool to your computer. To use...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring, and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. This is the report published monthly.
This quarterly report brings together information on NHS dental activity in England up to Q2 2013-14 and information on the number of patients seen by an NHS dentist, up to Q3 of 2013-14.
Provisional Monthly Hospital Episode Statistics for Admitted Patient Care, Outpatients and Accident and Emergency Data - April 2013 to October 2013Hospital Episodes Statistics (HES) is a data warehouse containing records of all patients admitted to NHS hospitals in England. It contains details of inpatient care, outpatient appointments and A&E attendance records. The Kennedy report recommended ...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0845 3006016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org