- Illnesses and conditions
- Accidents and injuries 
- Cancer 
- Circulatory system diseases 
- Dental health 
- Digestive system diseases and disorders 
- Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic disorders 
- Genitourinary system diseases and disorders 
- Immune system disorders 
- Infectious diseases 
- Mental and behavioural disorders 
- Nervous system diseases and disorders 
- Respiratory system diseases and disorders 
- Sensory impairment 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Topic: → Illnesses and conditions ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
Provisional Monthly Hospital Episode Statistics for Admitted Patient Care, Outpatients and Accident and Emergency Data - April 2015Hospital Episodes Statistics (HES) is a data warehouse containing records of all patients admitted to NHS hospitals in England. It contains details of inpatient care, outpatient appointments and A&E attendance records. Hospital episode statistic...
Learning Disability Services Monthly Statistics - Commissioner Census (Assuring Transformation), June 2015, Experimental StatisticsThis statistical release makes available the most recent data relating to patients with learning disabilities receiving in-patient care commissioned in England. The release comprises: - Report which presents England level analysis of key measur...
This statistical release makes available the most recent Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) final monthly data (April 2015) and the most recent quarterly data (Quarter 4 2014/15). This series replaces the previous Quarterly IAPT...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. To use the Tool: you must have Microsoft Excel 2007 or later and you must save the tool to your computer. To us...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring, and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. This is the report published monthly.
This is the latest monthly (March 2015) statistical publication in relation to the linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and MHLDDS (Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Data Set) data. The two data sets have been linked using specific pati...
Provisional Monthly Hospital Episode Statistics for Admitted Patient Care, Outpatients and Accident and Emergency Data - April 2014 to March 2015Hospital Episodes Statistics (HES) is a data warehouse containing records of all patients admitted to NHS hospitals in England. It contains details of inpatient care, outpatient appointments and A&E attendance records. Hospital episode statistics ...
This publication provides a compilation of information on young people living in England and gives a broad picture of their health, care and wellbeing.
The indicators aim to provide clear, comparative information for Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and Health and Wellbeing Boards (HWBs) about the quality of health services commissioned by CCGs and, as far as possible, the associated health ou...
This statistical release makes available the most recent Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) final monthly data (February 2015). This series replaces the previous Quarterly IAPT Reports, last published for the period Q3 2014-15 ...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org