- Illnesses and conditions
- Accidents and injuries 
- Cancer 
- Circulatory system diseases 
- Dental health 
- Digestive system diseases and disorders 
- Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic disorders 
- Genitourinary system diseases and disorders 
- Immune system disorders 
- Infectious diseases 
- Mental and behavioural disorders 
- Nervous system diseases and disorders 
- Respiratory system diseases and disorders 
- Sensory impairment 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Topic: → Illnesses and conditions ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
This is the latest monthly (May 2015) statistical publication in relation to the linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and MHLDDS (Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Data Set) data. The two data sets have been linked using specific patien...
This is the tenth Annual Report from the National Head and Neck Cancer Audit. It describes a group of cancers (larynx, oral cavity, oropharynx, hypopharynx, nasopharynx, major salivary gland nose and sinuses and cancer of the bones of the jaw) that h...
Provisional Monthly Hospital Episode Statistics for Admitted Patient Care, Outpatients and Accident and Emergency Data - April 2015 to May 2015Hospital Episodes Statistics (HES) is a data warehouse containing records of all patients admitted to NHS hospitals in England. It contains details of inpatient care, outpatient appointments and A&E attendance records. Hospital episode statistics (...
Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Report, May 2015 Final, June 2015 Primary and most recent Quarterly data (Quarter 4 2014/15)This statistical release makes available the most recent Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) final monthly data (May 2015) and the most recent quarterly data (Quarter 4 2014/15). This series replaces the previous Quarterly IAPT R...
Learning Disability Services Quarterly Statistics - England Commissioner Census (Assuring Transformation) – Quarter 1 2015/16, Experimental StatisticsThis statistical release relates to the position at the end of June for patients with learning disabilities receiving inpatient care commissioned by the NHS in England. The release comprises: - This report; - Reference data tables showing ...
Learning Disability Services Monthly Statistics - England Commissioner Census (Assuring Transformation) - July 2015, Experimental StatisticsThis statistical release makes available the most recent data relating to patients with learning disabilities receiving inpatient care commissioned in England. The release comprises: - Report which presents England level analysis of key measures; ...
This annual report includes information on all patients that received NHS dental care in England for the 12-month period to 31 March 2015. Subjects covered include: dental activity, clinical treatment and dental workforce. Information on the n...
HES: Deaths within 30 days of a hospital procedure or of an emergency admission to hospital, financial year 2012/13These mortality indicators provide information to help the National Health Service (NHS) monitor success in preventing potentially avoidable deaths following hospital treatment. The National Confidential Enquiry into Patient Outcome and Death (NCEP...
The NHS Outcomes Framework provides national level accountability for the outcomes the NHS delivers; it drives transparency, quality improvement and outcome measurement throughout the NHS. It also sets out the national outcome goals that the Secret...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. To use the Tool: you must have Microsoft Excel 2007 or later and you must save the tool to your computer. To us...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org