- Illnesses and conditions
- Accidents and injuries 
- Cancer 
- Circulatory system diseases 
- Dental health 
- Digestive system diseases and disorders 
- Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic disorders 
- Genitourinary system diseases and disorders 
- Immune system disorders 
- Infectious diseases 
- Mental and behavioural disorders 
- Nervous system diseases and disorders 
- Respiratory system diseases and disorders 
- Sensory impairment 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Topic: → Illnesses and conditions ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
This quarterly report brings together information on NHS dental activity in England up to quarter 1 2015-16 and information on the number of patients seen by an NHS dentist, up to quarter 2 of 2015-16
Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Report, August 2015 Final, September 2015 Primary and most recent Quarterly data (Quarter 1 2015/16)This statistical release makes available the most recent Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) final monthly data (August 2015) and the most recent quarterly data (Quarter 1 2015/16). This series replaces the previous Quarterly IAPT ...
This statistical release is the third annual report on the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) service, covering activity between 1 April 2014 and 31 March 2015. The information contained in this release is expected to be of use ...
The National Diabetes Audit has undertaken two rounds of extraction this year to provide users with more timely information. Results for Care Processes and Treatment Targets will be published early in 2016, followed by the Complications and Mortality...
Learning Disability Services Monthly Statistics - England Commissioner Census (Assuring Transformation) - October 2015, Experimental StatisticsThis statistical release makes available the most recent data relating to patients with learning disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorder receiving inpatient care commissioned in England. The release comprises: - Report which presents England lev...
Learning Disability Services Quarterly Statistics - England Commissioner Census (Assuring Transformation) – Quarter 2 2015/16, Experimental StatisticsThe release comprises: - This report; - Reference data tables showing England level data; - Tableau data visualisation tool showing data at; England, regional, local office, Commissioning Hub (Hub), and Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) leve...
The NHS Outcomes Framework provides national level accountability for the outcomes the NHS delivers; it drives transparency, quality improvement and outcome measurement throughout the NHS. It also sets out the national outcome goals that the Secretar...
The National Pregnancy in Diabetes (NPID) Audit is part of the National Diabetes Audit (NDA) programme, and is commissioned by The Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP) as part of the National Clinical Audit programme (NCA). The NPID...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring, and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. This is the report published monthly.
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. To use the Tool: you must have Microsoft Excel 2007 or later and you must save the tool to your computer. To us...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com