- Illnesses and conditions
- Accidents and injuries 
- Cancer 
- Circulatory system diseases 
- Dental health 
- Digestive system diseases and disorders 
- Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic disorders 
- Genitourinary system diseases and disorders 
- Immune system disorders 
- Infectious diseases 
- Mental and behavioural disorders 
- Nervous system diseases and disorders 
- Respiratory system diseases and disorders 
- Sensory impairment 
You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Topic: → Illnesses and conditions ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
Provisional Monthly Hospital Episode Statistics for Admitted Patient Care, Outpatients and Accident and Emergency Data - April 2014Hospital Episodes Statistics (HES) is a data warehouse containing records of all patients admitted to NHS hospitals in England. It contains details of inpatient care, outpatient appointments and A&E attendance records. Hospital episode statistics ...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring, and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. The HSCIC publishes a monthly NHS Safety Thermometer Report with a rolling 13-month reporting period. You can ...
The National Head and Neck Cancer Audit 2013, Ninth Annual Report provides information that represents 7,817 cases of head and neck cancer from England and 541 cases from Wales. Therefore, this report represents a comprehensive overview of head and...
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring, and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. This is the report published monthly.
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. To use the Tool: you must have Microsoft Excel 2007 or later and you must save the tool to your computer. To ...
This is the latest monthly (March 2014) statistical publication in relation to the linked HES (Hospital Episode Statistics) and MHMDS (Mental Health Minimum Data Set) data. The two data sets have been linked using specific patient identifiers c...
Errata note 26 June 2014: The report has been rereleased with a minor change to the web addresses in the Data Sources section. Excel tables of data are also now available. This publication provides a compilation of information on older people...
Making clinical audit data transparent In his transparency and open data letter to Cabinet Ministers on 7 July 2011, the Prime Minister made a commitment to make clinical audit data available from the national audits within the National Clinical A...
Provisional Monthly Hospital Episode Statistics for Admitted Patient Care, Outpatients and Accident and Emergency Data - April 2013 to March 2014Please note: There are proposed changes to the data tables contained within the Diagnosis.xls spreadsheet, available as part of the Admitted Patient Care Publication. For details of these changes and information on how to provide feedback please re...
The indicators aim to provide clear, comparative information for Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and Health and Wellbeing Boards (HWBs) about the quality of health services commissioned by CCGs and, as far as possible, the associated health outc...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0845 3006016 or email email@example.com