You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Topic: → Primary care services ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Care Trusts 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Country 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
Warning: Large file size (over 1GB). Each monthly data set is large (over 4 million rows), but can be viewed in standard software such as Microsoft WordPad (save by right-clicking on the file name and selecting 'Save Target As', or equivalent on Mac...
Quality Outcomes Framework (QOF) Recorded Dementia Diagnoses - May 2015
The NHS Outcomes Framework provides national level accountability for the outcomes the NHS delivers; it drives transparency, quality improvement and outcome measurement throughout the NHS. It also sets out the national outcome goals that the Secretar...
The General Pharmaceutical Services in England: 2005/06 to 2014/15 report shows information about community pharmacy contractors (community pharmacies) and appliance contractors in England, and the NHS services they provided, between 2005/06 and 20...
Quality Outcomes Framework (QOF) Recorded Dementia Diagnoses - October 2015
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring, and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. This is the report published monthly.
The NHS Safety Thermometer is a local improvement tool for measuring, monitoring and analysing patient harms and 'harm free' care. To use the Tool: you must have Microsoft Excel 2007 or later and you must save the tool to your computer. To us...
Quality Outcomes Framework (QOF) Recorded Dementia Diagnoses - June 2015
This Quality and Outcomes Framework (QOF) publication provides data for the reporting year April 2014 to March 2015. Note 17/11/2015: Updates to the main report and excel spreadsheet entitled ‘QOF 2014-15: Exceptions at practice level, all doma...
Quality Outcomes Framework (QOF) Recorded Dementia Diagnoses - July 2015
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email email@example.com