You have searched on everything in Catalogue
- Filtered by:
- Topic: → Workforce ,
- Ambulance Trusts 
- Cancer networks 
- Care Trusts 
- Census Area Statistics Wards 
- Clinical Commissioning Groups 
- Community health services 
- Councils with Social Services Responsibilities 
- Country 
- County 
- Government Office Regions 
- GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies and clinics 
- Hospital and Community Health Services 
- Hospital Trusts 
- Independent Sector Health Care Providers 
- Local Authorities 
- Mental Health Trusts 
- Middle Layer Super Output Areas 
- NHS Health Boards 
- NHS Trusts 
- Parliamentary constituency 
- Primary Care Organisations 
- Primary Care Trusts 
- Regional health body 
- Regions 
- Strategic Health Authorities 
- UK and Great Britain 
Note: This publication contains some minor revisions for September 2010, 2011 and 2014. As a result there will be slight differences to figures published last month (30 March 2016). These figures reflect the changes and developments following our...
General and Personal Medical Services, England 2005-2015, as at 30 September, Provisional Experimental statisticsA detailed view of the General Practice workforce including GPs by type and practice staff. This was originally planned for publication on 30 March 2016 but was delayed due to operational reasons. Due to the change in data source these st...
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) October 2015 to December 2015.
This statistical bulletin relates to sickness absence rates for staff at NHS organisations on the Electronic Staff Record (ESR) November 2015.
These tables cover the period from 30 April 2008 through to 31 December 2015 and use four main earnings measures. As expected with provisional statistics, some figures may be revised from month to month as issues are uncovered and resolved. ...
Please note: These figures are the first NHS Hospital and Community Health Service (HCHS) workforce statistics to reflect the changes and developments following our recent consultation: Because of these changes the figures within this publication...
Please note: This publication contains some minor revisions for September 2010, 2011 and 2014. Relevant tables have been updated in April 2016 The NHS Hospital and Community Health Service (HCHS) section of these workforce statistics show the first...
Please note: Figures for September 2010, 2011 and 2014 have been revised. Updated figures for these years together with new statistics for January 2016 are now available within the latest publication (published on 27 April 2016) link below.
This report shows the number of ophthalmic practitioners (Optometrists and Ophthalmic Medical Practitioners) who were authorised, by NHS England regions in England and Local Health Boards (LHB) in Wales, to carry out NHS funded sight tests as at 31...
This is the second provisional experimental publication of NHS vacancy statistics created from administrative data related to published vacancy adverts obtained from NHS Jobs, the main recruitment website for the NHS. The statistics referre...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Publication strategy
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
- Contact us via 0300 303 5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org