You have searched on everything in Catalogue
The NHS Outcomes Framework indicators form part of the NHS Outcomes Framework, which: Provides national level accountability for the outcomes the NHS delivers. Drives transparency, quality improvement and outcome measurement throughout t...
Note 09/05/2013 A presentation error has been identified in the data in tables 7.1 and 7.2 originally included in this publication. The tables have been republished with corrected figures. The accompanying errata note provides more detail. The...
Can't find what you need? Please email our Contact Centre for assistance.
You can also Have Your Say about our statistical publications.
- Publications Calendar
- Supporting transparency and open data
- Data quality
- Statement of administrative sources
- Methodological changes
- International statistics
- Aligning statistics to the new health landscape
- Ordering printed materials
- Guide to Confidentiality in Health and Social Care
- Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
- Hospital Estates and Facilities Statistics
- Indicator Portal
- MHMDS Online
- National Adult Social Care Intelligence Service
- NHS Safety Thermometer
- All tools
Contact us via 0845 3006016 or email email@example.com