We collect and publish a wide range of information on adult social care, which you can use to plan, deliver and monitor services.
Social care provides vital support to 1.6 million vulnerable people. With £17 billion spent each year and an ageing population, there's never been a more crucial time for planning and delivering services.
- Social care activity
- Social care expenditure
- Social care workforce
- User experience
- All social care publications
Data collections and data sets
- Child Protection Information Sharing system
- NHS Business Partners
- NHS Number
- Systems & Service Delivery
Services, tools and other support information
- The Quality of Nationally Submitted Health and Social Care Data, England, Annual Report, 2014, Experimental Statistics
- Personal Social Services: Expenditure and Unit Costs, England - 2013-14, Provisional release
- Personal Social Services Adult Social Care Survey, England - 2013-14, Provisional release