We collect and publish a wide range of information on adult social care, which you can use to plan, deliver and monitor services.
Social care provides vital support to 1.6 million vulnerable people. With £17 billion spent each year and an ageing population, there's never been a more crucial time for planning and delivering services.
- Social care activity
- Social care expenditure
- Social care workforce
- User experience
- All social care publications
Data collections and data sets
- Child Protection Information Sharing system
- NHS Business Partners
- NHS Number
- Systems & Service Delivery
Services, tools and other support information
- Community Care Statistics, Social Services Activity, England - 2012-13, Initial findings on final data
- Measures from the Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework, England - 2012-13, Initial findings on final data
- Personal Social Services Survey of Adult Carers in England - 2012-13, Final report, Experimental statistics